SOUP!!

124»

Comments

• FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    @cdrive Now that is some fucking soup, my friend!
    Chinaskicdrive
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Freddy said:
    @cdrive Now that is some fucking soup, my friend!
    Thank you, my friend! That means a lot coming from a real one who is also a soup connoisseur. I’ll tell the missus. 
    Freddy
    edited December 2020
    Damn it. I thought you had more soup pics. Ha ha.

I made a stew yesterday, but it was a quick utilitarian job. Nothing I'm too proud of. Mostly just a clearing house of vegetables that needed to be put out to pasture. Speaking of which: how the hell does cabbage last so long!? Spinach and lettuce die on the way home from the store. Cabbage though... I've had peanut butter turn quicker. I would have taken a picture, but it would literally look just like my last stew pic in this thread. Not even close to the same level of flavor.
    Haha you answered correctly though.

I think we know why cabbage is in a lot of struggle food cross cultures.  I love soul food cabbage, Jewish style cabbage, polish cabbage.  It just lasts and get you through the winter! 
    Freddy
  • MichelleMichelle California
    It’s about to rain this afternoon, so I decided to make my corn & potato chowder again.  l may toss in a bit of leftover roast chicken this time.  Yummm.
    ChinaskiDeeFreddycdrive
    edited December 2020
    Michelle said:
    It’s about to rain this afternoon, so I decided to make my corn & potato chowder again.  l may toss in a bit of leftover roast chicken this time.  Yummm.
    "I may" = "I will with extreme prejudice."
    edited January 10
    My better half made some ‘très authentique’ Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup. 

MichelleFreddyDummy
  • MichelleMichelle California
    cdrive said:
    My better half made some ‘très authentique’ Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup. 

Just as you said about my roses, I can smell it from here!  Yum. :)
    cdrive