603 - "Oathbreaker" - spoiler thread!

Director: Dan Sackheim
Writer: David Benioff & D. B. Weiss

Comments

• AjasAjas Seattle, WA
    Warrrrrrr-iors.... come out and Plaaaaay-eee-ayyyy
    sommadisIrisHoneyBadger24jennie
  • Varys is a bad ass. He's scarier than Ramsay.
  • Noooooooooo!!!!! Not Shaggydog!!!
    djhova1Duncan MacTheEconomistElisabrowniefivejluzaniajennie
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Tower of Joy was pretty sweet but dissapointed we have to wait for Lyanna.
    Duncan MacElisabrowniefive
  • JamesJames southern California

Noooooooooo!!!!! Not Shaggydog!!!

By my count, that's three dead wolves but still only one dead Starkling. Unless you want to count Arya -- does she technically exist after this? Of course John only exists in the technical sense...

...speaking of which, I believe we've closed the window on Jon warging into Ghost.
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    So the oathbreaker was the Umbers right? And maybe the 4 traitors at nights watch?
    Elisabrowniefive
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Is there anyway that isn't Shaggydog?
  • djhova1djhova1 Boston, MA
    Anyone saw that glance the waif gave when the no name girl said Walder Frey? 
    steph_bEine Fraucstimmerman
  • Noooooooooo!!!!! Not Shaggydog!!!

I feel you.  Three down as far as we know.  Man, I did not think House Umber would do that, but shootout to dude who had that theory. 

Anyway, If Dawn was this great sword why fight with two?  Though his sword play was the shit.

IDK what the treeman is exactly trying to do, but it seems like he 's going to show how horrible humanity in this world is to get the power of Bran to destroy them all.  The children may want their revenge for the First Men and Andal treachery.
  • Is it just me or did the Cleganebowl just get confirmed?
    IrisHoneyBadger24ahauntedworldjenandtonic1208MurderbearweeniegirlbrowniefiveA_Ron_HubbardMelonusk
  • @James Yeah, it's disappointing that they have apparently dropped the warging abilities of both Jon and Arya.
  • Seriously, any way that isn't Shaggydog? The Umbers are Northmost of the Northern houses, any chance they got a random dire wolf?

I know the answer is no, but can it please be yes?
    Eine Frau
  • edited May 2016
    Oathbreaker - Tormund broke Jon Snow's ironclad no frontal nudity contract.
    Lady CElisaunreadjennieA_Ron_Hubbard
  • For those interested in that sort of thing, this is the third episode in a row that someone claiming to be responsible for spanish subtitles spoiled exactly right. If you are interested, just google frikidoctor.

As for the episode, I thought it was really strong. I think it cuts down on a number of messy plots from the books, and sets up things very nicely. Only boring parts were the Mereen/Dothrak parts, but even those you could see some nice set up.
    TheEconomist
  • GeorgeGeorge Astoria, New York
    RIP Shaggydog.
    TheEconomist
  • James said:

Noooooooooo!!!!! Not Shaggydog!!!

By my count, that's three dead wolves but still only one dead Starkling. Unless you want to count Arya -- does she technically exist after this? Of course John only exists in the technical sense...

...speaking of which, I believe we've closed the window on Jon warging into Ghost.
    Unless Jon lied so people won't know to kill Ghost if they want him to stay dead.
  • It was nice to see Varys doing his thing without Tyrion. I was afraid he was just turning into Tyrion's fun sidekick. I do hope that he still wonder across the sea and kill Kevin by the end of the season. I like Kevin a lot, but I don't want them to drop Varys master plan. Whatever that ends up being.
  • davemcbdavemcb Melbourne
    Just a few notes
    • Tormund told us why Kit has a no nudity clause in his contract
    • I thought the Umber was right about Roose
    • We need a spin off of The Sword of the Morning being a bad ass that would be incredible
    • They did a good job getting someone who looked like Sean Bean but I swear he wasnt carrying Ice in that fight
    • Thank god we don't need to see Arya get beaten up for the rest of the season
    • RIP Jon warging into Ghost theory 
    • Gleganebowl here we come

Lady CElisatwentyarms
  • Ned not quite as Honorable as we thought.

TheEconomistElisa
  • I'm not sure that was Ice. I don't know if he got it until he reached Kings Landing
  • TheEconomistTheEconomist Chattanooga, TN

It was nice to see Varys doing his thing without Tyrion. I was afraid he was just turning into Tyrion's fun sidekick. I do hope that he still wonder across the sea and kill Kevin by the end of the season. I like Kevin a lot, but I don't want them to drop Varys master plan. Whatever that ends up being.

seeing the little birds with Qyburn I was so afraid we'd get a remix with Kevan tonight. I respect a man who will stand up to the Lannister twins and not quake in his boots before Ser Zombie. But you know it's probably a set up for his fate later on. It wouldn't surprise me if its remixed with Cersei behind it.
    Elisa
  • TheEconomistTheEconomist Chattanooga, TN
    edited May 2016
    @davemcb @Andrew Stadler I think it's widely believed Ice is only used for ceremonies and beheadings. I think it's why Tywin mocked it as being impracticality large (especially for single combat) when he had it melted down. But it's been in the Stark family for many generations.
    Let's get that trending #FearFarting lmoa
    TheEconomistunreadbrowniefivejennieMelonusk
    Tormund said John is a god with a "lowercase" g 
  • CarnivalArtsCarnivalArts New Orleans
    Does anyone else think of Ebenezer Scrooge and the Ghost of Christmases Past when Bran and Max Von S. have their walkabouts? No? Just me? OK.
    Elisasteph_b
  • It was nice to see Varys doing his thing without Tyrion. I was afraid he was just turning into Tyrion's fun sidekick. I do hope that he still wonder across the sea and kill Kevin by the end of the season. I like Kevin a lot, but I don't want them to drop Varys master plan. Whatever that ends up being.

I think Cersei might end up having Kevan killed. 
  • Man, I was hoping the HS was going to tell Tommen about all her charges.  Maybe it's to early for him to know.
  • I don't want to be needy, but I need Direwolf group therapy. When they threw the head on the table, I wretched. It hit me harder than the old lady being flayed.
    Duncan MacElisa
  • @gjulleen I hope we'll get to see Ghost slaughtering Ramsay's attack dogs like the T-rex killing velociraptors in Jurassic Park.
    HatorianTheEconomistelgat0
  • Is there any way the T-Rex could do the slaughtering? Maybe if we all promised it was foreshadowed or something?

Velociraptors are wolffish, can they please show up and murder Boltons? Then be Stark bodyguards?
This discussion has been closed.