Sansa pregnant????

In the latest episode while Sansa is speaking with Little Finger she says "I can still feel it I don't mean in my tender heart it still pains me, I can still feel what he did in my body standing here right now" do you think she's just admitted to carrying his child???
Andrew Stadlerinvictus

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    No.  She might be pregnant, because this is GoT and that's the kind of fucked up stuff it trades in,  but in this scene she's talking about her long term PTSD, not a fetus wriggling around in there. 
    StarkFanWilliMichelleconner.breitling95MurderbearNikkiPJasmynPDaveyMacTheEconomistduncanpowers
  • StarkFanWilliStarkFanWilli Monmouth, NJ
    Ok I guess that makes sense
  • You can't get pregnant in the butt.
    DancesWithWookiestom_ggiantlizardkingGeorgeStarkFanWilliduncanpowers
  • edited May 2016
    No, she's not hinting at a pregnancy. Sansa's alluding to the things Ramsay did to her that "brothel keepers talk about" and that she can still feel in her body giving her physical pain while she's standing there "right now." I really hate this pregnancy-hinting theory because it cheapens not only the rape and abuse Sansa suffered, but the strength she's using to address it. Of course, it could turn out that Sansa is pregnant, but there's no reason to interpret this scene as anything other than Sansa describing the effects of Ramsay's torture.
    StarkFanWilliMichelleTheEconomistduncanpowerstzelasko
  • OliviaDOliviaD Cincinnati, Ohio
    I really hope they don't go down the pregnancy road with Sansa, but if they do she can always drink some moontea
  • broompersonbroomperson the Iron Islands
    That's not what she was referring to at all.

If she's pregnant with fucking Ramsay's kid I'm OUT

Sansa is a non stop hype train from here on out she's been thru too much shit I swear to god D&D do not fuck with me on this!!!
    StarkFanWilliTyler_Durden[Deleted User]
  • StarkFanWilliStarkFanWilli Monmouth, NJ
    edited May 2016
    See I'm probably just crazy but why wouldn't she just say what he did "to me" instead of "in me" but I guess it wouldn't be GoT without their tricky wording
  • broompersonbroomperson the Iron Islands
    I think she was trying to make Littlefinger feel as bad as she could @StarkFanWilli
    StarkFanWilli
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited May 2016

See I'm probably just crazy but why wouldn't she just say what he did "to me" instead of "in me" but I guess it wouldn't be GoT without their tricky wording

There's a difference between the actual acts and the pain caused by them. One is the actual *doing*, the other is the effect. Her pain is internal, both physically and emotionally. She's saying that she still feels the effect of his painful and torturous acts inside of her, where he inflicted unbearable pain, so much so that days later she is still feeling it. Just thinking about that makes me never want to know exactly how brutal and violent he was toward her. We all have a pretty good idea anyway. :(
    unreadDaveyMac
  • Weird I keep seeing this. On Reddit ( my user name is Morning_Star_ritual) there was a thread on r/gameoftnrones a few weeks ago about personal theories that we have abadoned.

I mentioned my pregnant Sansa theory and it nobody commented on it, but the last few days I have seen this mentioned in a few forums.

I took her comments to mean the pain of being raped over and over and not to mean morning sickness. The reason I gave up this theory was I thought D&D would have shown her commenting on horrid smells (pregnant women have super smell) or having morning sickness. Since there was not a hint, i gave up the theory.

It would be insane if she was, but with 15 episodes left, would not serve the plot and do nothing but shock and sicken people.
  • If she was pregnant we would have already seen her doing moon-tea keg stands. I'm thinking he went in the backdoor "Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" style; that's gotta take a long time to heal. 
  • tomellisontomellison Oxford, Ohio
    I definitely think she could be pregnant, but I really hope she is not.  I don't want a R + S = ???
    StarkFanWilliFernNYC17
  • GeorgeGeorge Astoria, New York
    D&D said:

You can't get pregnant in the butt.

Phew.

Thank god.
    tomellisonStarkFanWillilippyvoodoorat
  • I thought about it based on her wording, but yeah there's a known abortion method (moon tea) in Westeros.  I don't think she'd be pro-life about bearing Ramsay's heir.
  • I wonder if Sansa would kill the kid. That would be pretty crazy, but show how much steel she's gotten in her spine.

• Because of differences with the book I don't think she's preggers
  • There were speculation before the season started with some of Sophie Turner's Sansa photos that hinted she maybe pregnant.  Leaving it ambiguous and never explicitly saying it is probably the best.  If that rape scenario last year got people up in arms who knows what having this in the show would do.
  • Definitely pregnant.  Her loss of appetite, this comment, and preseason cast/trailer photos all hint at his.
    StarkFanWilli
  • So I'm moving, and called my Cable company to let them know to transfer service.
    The lady was having computer trouble, and I think had to totally reboot her computer. While we were waiting for her computer go reboot, to kill time, she asked me what my favorite TV Show was. Game of Thrones was the first show that popped into my head, so that was what I for her. We ended up having a long talk about GoT, and she mentioned that she thought Sansa might be pregnant. I told my husband about this, and he was like "Oh yeah, that's what I think too".
    I'd never put much stock into this theory, but after hearing this from a Charter rep, and my husband, I beginning to thnk that maybe there's something to it?
    DummyMelonuskinvictus
  • I wasn't really much of a fan of this theory since I thought she was talking about feeling residual pain from cutting her up, but that was before I knew that a Charter rep supported the theory. Now my whole world has been turned and I don't know what to think. I wonder what their thoughts were on who is the Azor Ahai.  

Sorry, @April_May_June, but my jerkness just couldn't resist. No offense meaning, and I thought it was a funny story :)
    ryanfosterMelonuskApril_May_JuneFernNYC17ahauntedworldStarkFanWilli
  • April_May_JuneApril_May_June California
    edited May 2016
    Lol - we didn't talk about Azor Ahai, so I don't know what insights the Charter rep had on that. ;)

For the record, I'm not sold on this theory, I was just surprised to hear it from two very different places yesterday. :)
  • I've been thinking about Sansa being pregnant. I would be surprised if she was not after many days (weeks?) of being rapped.

Along this line of thought: was she really married to Ramsey? Wasn't she still married to Tyrion which would make it impossible to be married to another man? We know that Pod was still Tyrion's squire when he married Sansa. So, we have someone present that knows they were married and perhaps knows that Tyrion is not dead?? Will this be a plot point when we find out she's pregnant, but was never married to Ramsey thus making the baby not a Bolton, just illegitimate?! And, her real husband is a potential Targaryen.

• Littlefinger said they "examined" her, and she was still "intact," and therefore no man's wife.

I don't buy that, but Roose accepted it. I think in the show world the unconsummated marriage didn't exist.
  • Val Niker said:

I've been thinking about Sansa being pregnant. I would be surprised if she was not after many days (weeks?) of being rapped.

Along this line of thought: was she really married to Ramsey? Wasn't she still married to Tyrion which would make it impossible to be married to another man? We know that Pod was still Tyrion's squire when he married Sansa. So, we have someone present that knows they were married and perhaps knows that Tyrion is not dead?? Will this be a plot point when we find out she's pregnant, but was never married to Ramsey thus making the baby not a Bolton, just illegitimate?! And, her real husband is a potential Targaryen.

From what I understand since Tyrion & Sansa were not ever intimate, the septon (or the Northern equal) can nullify her previous marriage. 
  • I don't think Sansa is pregnant. I'm skeptical that her pregnancy would have any purpose in the main storyline. When Sansa escaped, Roose told Ramsey, you better find her and hope she is pregnant. He meant, Sansa's baby was why he legitimized Ramsey, without her, Walda's baby is now first in line and I don't need you anymore. Sansa being pregnant with Ramsey's child doesn't really matter anymore, now that Jon is heading south the I doubt Boltons allies will stay with him for long. The Boltons are not popular and have done horrible things to thier own people. The north remembers.

That said, Sansa being pregnant could be part of the plot line, but I just can't see Sansa allowing Ramsey to take the north.
  • That is not the kind of language you use to describe pregnancy, and the fact that she is pregnant by her husband would be nothing to hold over Littlefinger's head. It is possible that she is also pregnant, but she was referring to his physical cruelty and probably internal damage.

I wouldn't actually find it that tragic if she were pregnant. She could use it as a weapon to lure Ramsay into a trap, then tell him that all his dreams have come true, right before she kills his sorry ass. Then it won't matter whose the baby is, other than it giving her rights to all the Bolton holdings, which are not inconsiderable, which would be poetic justice. 
    [Deleted User]lippy
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Am I going to get a lot of shit for being a Baby Bolton advocate?
    [Deleted User]
This discussion has been closed.