606 - "Blood of My Blood" - SPOILER THREAD!!

Director: Jack Bender
Writer: Bryan Cogman

Comments

• A_Ron:

The masters are running the Harpies.
    manhattnik
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Benjen is back. And I remember a bet being made???
    OliviaDMurderbearBigSmellGertrudisDummyGredalBeeElisa
  • MuyiwaMuyiwa Ocean, NJ
    Benjen effing Stark. Hatorian to be fair I think Aron committed to that bet only for one specific episode.
    Murderbear
  • GeorgeGeorge Astoria, New York
    I could not take my eyes off chubby baby Samwell. He killed it with the cuteness.
    sommadisMrs_Val_Kilmer_Circa_Top_GunVal Niker
  • MuyiwaMuyiwa Ocean, NJ
    Power play by the high sparrow right there
    Elisakclinton91
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Jamie and Brienne gonna meet up at Riverrun. Will LSH be there too?
    Tommen has lost his mind.
    manhattnikbrowniefive
  • kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    edited May 2016
    The Jamie, Brienne LSH meeting of the minds is a done deal if there ever was one.
    StarkFanWilliMurderbearsteph_bElisa
  • Cleganebowl confirmed!!!!!
    manhattnikDummyElisakclinton91emiLyQ
  • omg, omg, omg, omg
  • MuyiwaMuyiwa Ocean, NJ
    felt like not much happened this ep, lots of time spent at Horn Hill and Braavos. Genuinely concerned for Arya now.
  • hisdudeness915hisdudeness915 Atlanta, Ga
    If LSH doesn't happen now, they are trolling the shit out of us
    MurderbearGredalBeesteph_b
  • I'm loving watching this and having very little idea about how this season will end.

And yeah, LSH has to happen, right?
  • edited May 2016
    They just created a hybrid white walker.  What the fuck.  I know that Coldhands would be hard to adapt because of the giant elk and plot restrictions, but bringing back Benjen as a hybrid white walker? You can just stop the transformation now? What the fuck man.
    steph_bElisaBcraig3083
  • So, was the entire point of that Sam story to get him a Valyrian steel sword?
    steph_bElisakclinton91
  • I'm so ready to see the waif get her ass beaten in the dark by Arya.
    HatorianDummysteph_bemiLyQ
    I just went back and frame-by-framed the Bran visions at the beginning of the episode and there was a pretty awesome shot of Jamie actually sitting on the Iron Throne. And one of him stabbing Aeris of course
    OliviaDBigSmellmanhattnikAjasDummyGredalBeeMelonuskElisa
  • Specific mention of 1,000 ships, are Euron and Dany actually the duo that will take the iron throne? Lots of theories that end with Dany + Jon, how tied are their destinies? Also, clearly Jaime is going on his book plot adventures in the riverlands. Is that a defacto Lady Stoneheart confirmation?
    Elisaatuin
    I'll never understand how this show/books manage to juggle so many storylines so well.

I didn't think LSH would work. I thought it might be too much. But they've set the stage very well for her storyline to tie right in.
    manhattnikElisa
  • OliviaDOliviaD Cincinnati, Ohio

I just went back and frame-by-framed the Bran visions at the beginning of the episode and there was a pretty awesome shot of Jamie actually sitting on the Iron Throne.

I did the same. I really liked the shots of wildfire burning in those tunnels. Will we see a mad cersei burning down part of the red keep when tommen bites it?
    Elisa
    @OliviaD
    Probably not. I believe those were all flashbacks not things that will happen in the future. That would be badass though. However, I'm not sure if there's any wildfire left.
  • edited May 2016
    Oh A Ron.... Four words. Benjen Mother Fucking Stark. I don't want to see a penis on your face though. That was what you said right? SpoiLore is awesome!!!!
    devito99LannitikGredalBeeElisa
    @hisdudeness915 it was a mix of past and future events like the dragon flying over what appears to be kings landing. I don't recall a major wildfire incident taking place in the tunnels in the books. I can see cersei keeping the alchemists busy after blackwater replacing the inventory. I'd like to see a remixed tower of the hand incident go horribly awry.
    steph_bElisa
  • Hey, no one died! Well some anonymous ice zombies, but technically they're dead already.
    LannitikDummy
    @OliviaD You might be right. I also saw a scene of a bloody hand that I can't quite place. Possible "Promise me, Ned" hint. I thought at first that it was Robb/Talisa but it's not(Yes I checked his Red Wedding outfit) I would post my screen cap but I can't figure out how to do that on mobile
    @hisdudeness915 i know the shot you are referring to and also thinking its lyanna and Ned. There was so much going on in that sequence of visions.
    Elisa
  • BigSmellBigSmell Raleigh, NC
    Randyll Tarly was exactly how I imagined him
    LannitikDummyMelonuskElisaRedmason55@att.net
    He was worse. Made me feel bad about myself just watching that.
    LannitikDaveyMacsteph_b
  • AjasAjas Seattle, WA
    Okay, so now the timeline is MAJORLY fucked up. 

How the hell did Syrio Forel make it from Braavos to the far North beyond the Wall, and BACK again to deal with Arya in like 2 days??
    SlytherinSisterCaptainTripsvoodoorat
  • AjasAjas Seattle, WA
    But in all seriousness--  This episode was so good. So so good.

I'm finding that I enjoy Game of Thrones 100x more now that I stopped giving a shit about "Well THAT's not what happens in the books. <disappointed-parent-face>"

In retrospect, I'm so glad Book 6 didn't come out before Season 6.
    manhattnikDummyNathanRedmason55@att.netemiLyQ