Well Wishes for A.Ron's Father

I am sure I speak for everyone when I wish A.Ron's father a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

After all, without him, we would never have received the Podcasting Prince that was Promised.

HatorianMichelleMurderbearhisdudeness915voodooratlippyDummyGeorgeSheIsGeekyTonyaand 18 others.

Comments

• HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited June 2016
    When the Matt Damon is lifted to its rightful place, Azor Ahai shall be born again amidst microphones and computers to provide badass TV and movie commentary.

Well wishes and good luck!
    NikkiP
  • FernNYC17FernNYC17 New York, NY
    Hope Everything goes Well A.Ron and a Speedy Recovery for Papa Hubbard. You guys Will be Riding Motorcycles again before you know it.
  • GeorgeGeorge Astoria, New York
    Word. Sending well wishes for a speedy recovery.
  • I will say a prayer that everything goes well today.  Best wishes to your father,  I will be looking forward to hearing about his successful surgery. 
  • Hope everything goes well for your Dad "Double A".
  • Best wishes for the wisest doctors, most nurturing and attentive nurses, and a speedy recovery! 
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Good luck Dad.Ron! Sending my best wishes for a full and speedy recovery!
  • The best of vibes are being sent up your way. I hope everything is successful and the recovery is quick and as smooth and easy as possible.

• TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Healthy vibes going out to your dad! My dad had quintuple bypass a few years ago and is as good as new!
    FernNYC17
  • HollyoakHollyoak Baltimore
    Best wishes to your pop, A. Ron.

I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Thanks for all you and Jim do to keep us nerds entertained.

kianesc
  • Best of luck to your father on his procedure and a for a speedy recovery! 
  • Thoughts and prayers are with you A Ron and your father. Hoping everything goes smoothly and he has a quick recovery.
  • Sending positive & healing energy to your Dad, family and you A.Ron.
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Best of luck.  My girlfriend's father had heart surgery a couple years ago and is looking forward to getting back to playing softball this summer.
  • DrKenDrKen Chicago
    Well wishes being sent out to the ARon family.
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    I am throwing over my happy thoughts and well wishes. I hope all goes well!
  • Best wishes to A.Ron's dad and your family!
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Thanks everybody. I've been busting my butt all day and just got into my sisters house and saw this. It means a lot. Hopefully I'll be bale to let everyone know the coast is clear sometime Wednesday. I took Mine Dragon and spent last weekend with him, got to play him the Goonies podcast, which he got a real kick out of. He's in good spirits, not looking forward to the recovery, but is very upbeat! Thanks again!
    kojiattwoodMurderbearSpookycat4TaraC73DrKenhisdudeness915NikkiPGlazebrookgirlFernNYC17SheIsGeekyand 9 others.
  • MuyiwaMuyiwa Ocean, NJ
    Things have a way of working out, and they will this time as well. BEst of luck.
  • Spookycat4Spookycat4 Baltimore
    Best wishes to your dad.
  • Be thinking of your family this week!
  • Best Wishes to your dad and your family
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Dad is out of surgery and resting in the ICU. He did very well and the doctors expect him to make a speedy recovery. Thanks to everyone who wished him well!
    TravisReniDancesWithWookieshisdudeness915DrKenApril_May_JuneFernNYC17TylerDeeTaraC73and 24 others.
  • Good to hear!
  • Great news!!
  • Fantastic!
  • Great news! Wishing him a speedy recovery.
  • FernNYC17FernNYC17 New York, NY
    Great News!
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Good news!
  • GeorgeGeorge Astoria, New York
    Awesome to hear.
This discussion has been closed.