Winds of Winter Book- Whenever it comes out

@A_Ron_Hubbard , just curious, assuming that Winds of Winter actually gets released before the next season of GoT, any thoughts on doing a podcast about what happens in the book or doing a few podcasts as you read or reach certain points in the book? 
DrewElisa

Comments

• I'd be down for a Winds of Winter book club podcast! Especially if it gets dropped during the "Bald Move off season."
    ElisaLady CweeniegirlNathan
  • Me too. I'll even send emails if needed
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Yeah, I'd be willing to talk about it, but I'll probably avoid any sort of discussion or even poking around the Internet until I finish. It will take me a few days, likely, unless we're in the middle of a lull and I can just read it like it's my job.
  • I'll be legit calling in sick and reading the lot in one sitting.

Then reading it again over the following weeks on my commute.
    Elisa
  • I am holding out hope that since the final episode is called "The Winds of Winter" that after the fade to black we will get an announcement on a release date for the book. 
    invictusGeorgeElisaDaveyMac
  • GeorgeGeorge Astoria, New York

I am holding out hope that since the final episode is called "The Winds of Winter" that after the fade to black we will get an announcement on a release date for the book. 

The same thing crossed my mind. Fingers crossed.
  • Interesting, can't say I thought of that but it would be nice.  But if I had to bet, I'd probably bet against it being announced either right after the season concluded on HBO or even Sunday night or Monday morning.  But we'll see.  It would be cool though (but more so just having an official date that the book will be released).
This discussion has been closed.