Does the House Snow T-Shirt have Bald Move branding on it?

Like on the back of the Breaking Bad shirt?

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Yep. Pretty much exactly like that.
    Dee
  • What does the back of the Breaking Bad shirt look like?

• Here is a poor, upside-down photo:

voodoorat
  • @SACarrow good enough, though.  thanks!
  • Shipping is coming up as $13 for me.  One shirt, being shipped in the U.S. Is that right?
  • @bgtees I thought that was odd, it showed up as $13 on the order page until I pulled the trigger, then it showed up as $3 on the final order receipt thing.  I'm in the states too (Atlanta).
    Yes, our cart is kind of fucked, it seems to pull a random shipping quote until it has your address, and it sometimes pulls the top of the line international rates.  It's bizarre, we can't fix it, but we are in the process of switching to a different cart because of this.  We didn't know about this until we recently started self-fulfilling merch.  Apologizes for those that were put off by the crazy rates.

• DeeDee Adelaide
    Meanwhile we Aussies are looking at the shipping (which presumably IS correct for international) and thinking, "Yep, seems reasonable."

You know nothing, Americans.
    Frakkin TCliffordVidlert
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    Wait the $13 was a mistake? ...runs to the store
    Wait is it gone? I thought we had until the end of the week!
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Frakkin T said:

Wait is it gone? I thought we had until the end of the week!

I thought so too...but I think it was last week...Unless they mentioned it on the first episode of the Season 1 rewatch.
  • Well, we mentioned it in season wrapup and gave a final warning in the first week of rewatch but I'll throw it back up for a short time just for you guys.  Here's the link: http://baldmove.com/product/house-snow-t-shirt/

Better get it asap because I'm going to take it down for good once I have a chance to compile the final numbers.
    @Jim you are the man!
    Huh...I checked last night and all I got was Nedry wagging his finger at me. I must have missed it. Oh well, I know nothing. I don't need a t-shirt telling everyone else I know nothing as well.

Huh...I checked last night and all I got was Nedry wagging his finger at me. I must have missed it. Oh well, I know nothing. I don't need a t-shirt telling everyone else I know nothing as well.

Same but I got "Mother Dick" lol
    I got Mother Dick this morning and Nedry last night.
  • Here is a poor, upside-down photo:

• Damn! So is this offer dead like Dillinger?
  • Dammit! The $13 shipping is what ran me off
    Frakkin T
  • Dammit! The $13 shipping is what ran me off

Same here - would have ordered if I had known shipping was $3.
    AmbitiousBukky
  • Dang it! I didn't buy because of $13 shipping. Hopefully next time
  • as the great george michael said, you gotta have faith (or something like that?)
    Yeah, sorry.  Since it was borked up, I imagine we'll run it back next year when we have our new cart solution in place.
  • for those of us that did place an order, any idea of when you guys will start shipping?  Just curious.
    The shirts should arrive the 9th or 10th of August, and we intend to have them out that week.  Most people in the states should get them 2-4 days after that, international will be... however long it usually takes that kind of stuff to clear customs and make their way over land/sea for your country.
    ghm3
  • @A_Ron_Hubbard Alright! Can't wait to proudly display my ignorance.
  • Any word on when the shirts are going to ship? I went to see the status of my order and it says "Processing".

Thanks!
  • I got mine monday! Love it. I hope everybody else gets theirs soon
  • trippy said:

how are you checking status.  I got my confirmation email but theres no link to check status.

When I signed in here: https://baldmove.com/my-account/

• oh, does the order status on the baldmove.com account info form change when it's shipped?
This discussion has been closed.