2»

Comments

• ThomasThomas North Carolina
    edited April 2017

18-month old German Shepherd...we named her Ripley 

DummyTaraC73cdriveMichelleOliviaDTravisNoel
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited May 2017
    @cdrive Your baby is so cute!  The dog too, but omg, that pic where the baby is chewing the fabric block  :)
    I love how gentle our fur babies are with our real babies.  You can see how Heinrich really cares and looks after the little one.  What a good boy.

Great pics all!   I don't have any pets, but I looooove dogs and really want a black lab puppy.  I had one when I was little, and a couple of the guys at work have black labs, and they're so, so sweet.  One day!

cdrive
  • Dani_ArmindoDani_Armindo Brazil
    edited May 2017
    Toonzies (cat) and Poe (dog). Both rescued off the street, live in the same house but are kept apart. Poe showed up on our doorstep about a year ago and he is roughly 2 and 1/2 years old. Toonzies is about 7.
    DummyvoodooratcdriveOliviaDTaraC73MichelleTravis
  • Can't seem to figure out how to easily embed a photo into the post, but my wife and I adopted a Tabby cat from a shelter a little over a year ago.  We named her Lily (after some discussion, someone recommended using a name from a tv show or movie and finding a name of common ground wasn't easy but eventually we settled on Lily from Harry Potter.  The name also works because our cat has green eyes).  Overall, she's very "chatty" and loves to whine, especially first thing in the morning when she decides that it's breakfast time.  She also loves knocking pens down from tables/desks and batting them around.
    TaraC73
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Dani_Armindo we can't see your pics! At least I can't.

Oh no! I just copied and pasted. How should I do it?
  • @Dani_Armindo we can't see your pics! At least I can't.

Oh no! I just copied and pasted. How should I do it?
    Reuploaded the images. Do they show now?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • OldGriswoldOldGriswold Brooklyn
    edited May 2017
    Here is our cat when he was a stray just after we moved into our new house almost 4 years ago and the missus had been feeding him for a few weeks: image 
    Here is now, NEA: 
    voodooratDani_ArmindoVasilnate1DummyOliviaDTravisamyja89NikkiPMichelle
  • aberry89aberry89 California
    edited May 2017

My two buddies, Charlie the Pomeranian and Olive the cat. (Note who has the high ground...)
    DummyOliviaDvoodooratTravisDani_ArmindoNikkiPMichelle
  • We got super lucky because when we adopted Abby we also got a chauffeur!
    I've always loved this shot of her that my wife took at the park.
    We also have two cats who are sisters, Marshall and Elliott. When we got them they were so small that they would literally fit in the palm of my hand (individually at least). The first vet that we took them to was really annoyed with the people who gave them up because I guess they adopted them out about 2 weeks prematurely. Here they are from when we first got them home.
    Here is Elliott, though due to her personality we call her "Princess" as much as we use her name. She is incredibly demanding and very vocal, but she is also incredibly timid. 
    ...and here is Marshall. He is very grumpy and stubborn, but a total sweetheart. He's grown out of it quite a bit, but in his younger days he totally didn't look like a real cat. He kind of had a muppet-y look. image
    Dummyamyja89cdriveVasilnate1Dani_ArmindoMichelle
  • NikkiNikki Ann Arbor
    edited May 2017
    Yes! Pets! Love it.
    We have 2 dogs, Cuervo and Lucy. They are best friends. Cuervo is always in charge. Lucy waits until he's done eating to start her food.
    Cuervo is a chihuahua and I got him while I was bartending 12 years ago.
    We got Lucy from Craigslist and there was no way we were going to let this adorable and scared puppy with a shady, ever-changing backstory go back home with these psychos again so we took her. We immediately took her to the vet and they said she was 4-5 weeks old (usually you can give away a puppy at 12 weeks because they are fully weaned from their mothers. Lucy was not). She's now almost 10.

We are moving from Michigan to Southern Ohio next week and they are going on their longest road trip of their lives and I'm a little nervous. Worst case scenario is they empty their bowels in my Fiat and I have 4 hours of hell. Best case, they sleep the whole way. Wish me luck.

Ugh I'm on mobile and I can't figure out how to post pics.
    https://piccollage.com/_jJyj2lv2image
    DummyTaraC73Dani_ArmindoMichelle
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    edited June 2017
    Edie trying to catch birds by sitting directly on top of the bird table...

DeevoodooratNikkiPcdriveUnderwoodVasilnate1Michelle
    amyja89 said:

Edie trying to catch birds by sitting directly on top of the bird table...

That's a gorgeous photograph!!!
    Michellevoodoorat
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    @aberry89 Thanks! Was testing out the depth effect feature on my shiny new iPhone 7 Plus. :-D
    dang, now i'm regretting get an iphone 6 instead of the new one!  @amyja89 ;
This discussion has been closed.