It happened again- Episode 6 aired on HBO Spain.

edited August 16 in Game of Thrones
Apparently by accident in place of an Eastwatch re-run. So heads up, spoilers and videos are slowly starting to make their way to Reddit and social media.

Comments

• Doesn't seem to be on the Bay. At least yet. Also wonder if it's only in Spanish.
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    Conoces nada, Jon Snow
    Vasilnate1manhattnikkojiattwoodmoughajc
  • JoshTheBlackJoshTheBlack Atlanta, GA
    HD copies have made their way into the wild. The night is dark and filled with spoilers!
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    DAMN IT.
  • kevinrileskevinriles New Jersey
    Is it in english
  • It's on the Bay. Gonna check it out
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    @kevinriles Yep, it's in English.
  • DoubleTDoubleT Melbourne, Australia
    Good quality, in English & called 'Death is the Enemy'.
  • All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    God. Damnit.
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Guys, no spoilers or hints or leaks in this thread please. Feel free to create another but ensure it's clearly marked as leaked episode spoilers in the title.
  • Well I've already been spoiled......
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    @iMatty94 i don't normally when this happens (didn't last week), but I caved and watched it. I knew there was no way I could avoid spoilers of the penumltimate episode for 5 days. :-(
  • Dee said:

@iMatty94 i don't normally when this happens (didn't last week), but I caved and watched it. I knew there was no way I could avoid spoilers of the penumltimate episode for 5 days. :-(

Without revealing anything, how was the episode?
  • rhcooprhcoop Knoxville, Tn
    Somebody at that division of HBO needs to be fired right now.  This is the second leak coming from that division, right?

• DeeDee Adelaide
    Jcl5150 said:

Dee said:

Mildly interesting.
    toncicaMurderbearKingKobraahauntedworldSchluppMelonuskDaniRyanReesemanmanhattnikMigueland 5 others.
  • I cannot wait to get home! Woo woo!
  • Dee said:

Jcl5150 said:

Dee said:

Mildly interesting.
    Bravo Dee, Bravo
  • Dee said:

Jcl5150 said:

Dee said:

Mildly interesting.
    Like in mostly harmless?
  • For those who HAVE watched it, and I can't imagine this is a spoiler - what's the run time? 
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    This is perfect, because the eclipse was throwing off my Sunday night already.
    asmallcat said:

For those who HAVE watched it, and I can't imagine this is a spoiler - what's the run time? 

1:06
    Dee said:

Jcl5150 said:

Dee said:

Mildly interesting.
    Mildly, mildly interesting, even.
    manhattnik
  • JaimieT said:

asmallcat said:

For those who HAVE watched it, and I can't imagine this is a spoiler - what's the run time? 

1:06
    Thanks! 
    JaimieT
  • Without spoiling anything- what is everyone's rating out of 10? I am yet to see it.
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I'm giving it an 8.  I won't say what contributed or took anything away.  Mildly interesting indeed.
    JohnnyCharisma
  • edited August 17
    6/10 for me, but YMMV.
  • DoubleTDoubleT Melbourne, Australia
    9/10
  • All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    edited August 17
    I'm still mostly unsullied to all of the major things that will occur in this episode, but my fear is that non-casual viewers like us will be so hung up on the general stupidity of the entire plan to capture a wight and use that to convince Cersei to stop fighting, that some won't be able to just enjoy the ride and be caught up in the drama. I try to just push that aside going forward.

Then again, I think watching along with millions of other people connected by social media on Sunday night is how new episodes of "Event Television" should be consumed (of course, many down have that option). I know people who received advance reviewer copies of episodes of an HBO drama and were down on the episodes until the rest of the world watched them, and they changed their tune a lot. It certainly has a psychological effect on me. I hate when podcasters I listen to have advance copies of the episodes before the show premieres. I understand why it's done, but I just takes away from getting a fresh, genuine reaction the day(s) after the episode premieres for everyone.