Life is Strange

124»

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    I'll see. It's nearly impossible to hear anything the mix is so bad.
  • It is my eternal shame that I used to use "hella" frequently as a teenager.

It was hella stupid.
    Michelle
  • I was going insane trying to get through that nightmare sequence, took longer than some whole episodes.  Worth it in the end anyway. Shame you guys chose that ending though, purely because they put a huge amount more effort into the other ending and it's worth watching! Enjoyed watching the play through anyway thanks for re-doing it!

It is my eternal shame that I used to use "hella" frequently as a teenager.

It was hella stupid.
    Could be worse, where I grew up we just casually used racial and sexual slurs!  The shame is real.
    Michelle
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I always thought 'hella' was a Northern California thing. We've always claimed it.
    I guess it reaches hella far and wide across the country!
  • edited May 2017
    Reviving this thread - I was hella stoked to see a new Life Is Strange playthrough this morning!
    [Deleted User]
  • AjasAjas Seattle, WA
    Odd choice to use the BaldMove branding so aggressively.  The new video is premium-only right?  You already sold us, you know!

;) 
    GredalBee
    It really is painful that the video got fucked on this one.  I can't wait until we go to a system that stores the raw video inputs and not just the composited scene.  It's going to be expensive on a lot of levels, but we could have fixed all this in post if we had that.
    Michelle
  • FernNYC17FernNYC17 New York, NY
    good move to release as is. i enjoyed the Hella out of it. Bald move logo didn't really bother me, but then again i have a bald move Hat and T-Shirt on my desk so who knows. 
    MichelleMelonusk
  • Hardly noticed the technical problems, although it definitely helps if you’ve played the game and already have the gist of the plot.

But goddamn, this was such a great BM playthrough. So many hysterical one-liners and quips... I loved it. The “‘A’ Key Breaky” fiasco was on par with Stormin’ Norma levels of hilarity.

And yeah, the implication at the end of the episode is absolutely that Rachel possesses some sort of supernatural... something. Might serve to explain who that ghostly deer is from the original game that always seems to appear around Max & Chloe at critical locations / times (the lighthouse, the junkyard, etc.)...
    A_Ron_Hubbard
  • The new video has been taken down by UMG.
  • It's back up.  There was one copyrighted song holding it up.  The audio might cut out where that song used to be.
  • It's still down for me :(
    It's back up.  Thanks @Jim!
    Geomec
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Ole Frank is pretty quick to spill the beans, all things considered.
  • "dont get high on your own species" sound advice 
This discussion has been closed.