Teresa from Concord
- Teresa from Concord
- Concord, California
- Last Active
@A_Ron_Hubbard and @Jim - now that Caleb has been told about his future doesn't that change his future? And wouldn't the Rehoboam be aware of this change and now shift its predictions? How current is the information the Re-hobo have?
This is why WestWorld frustrates me. They never explain the rules. So they can change the story on a dime and claim it makes perfect sense because when a host is shot but from behind at an acute angle then........
I'm reading a lot of positive feedback but still not feeling the love. I know I'm in the minority but I don't think this show is any good anymore. And I soooo want it to be.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Back to NYC for me.
- What is your biggest fear? Anything bad happening to my kids.
- What would you change about yourself if you could? I wish I was more positive. It’s better than when I was younger but not where it should be.
- What really makes you angry? Humans blatant disregard for the safety and well being of animals.
- What is your proudest accomplishment? Started playing beach volleyball in my 40’s, sucked at it but stuck with it, and improved enough to join a competitive league.
- What is your favorite book to read? I get excited when there is a new Steven King novel.
- What makes you laugh the most? Gonna say it - cat videos
- What did you want to be when you were small? A lawyer because I thought they could save the world.
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? Work in the garden but it has to be a beautiful sunny day.
- What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? I love to watch baseball. I have a pool table so I’ll play that.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza
- Who is your favorite author? See above.
- Have you ever had a nickname? What is it? Pickles. I have been horrified by them as far back as I remember, kids are cruel, so presto chango a nickname is born.
- Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island? Daniel Craig. Didn’t even need to think about this.
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? The 60’s as a teenager. I was too young to appreciate that incredible music.
- If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? My answer changed after I moved to California. I now answer FLY because I am so over this freakin traffic.
- What would you do if you won the lottery? Keep it a secret until I figure it out.
- Would you rather trade intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence? Looks for intelligence.
- What's your favorite holiday? Any that falls during the week and gives me a day off without using PTO.
- What's the most daring thing you've ever done? Thinking about this made me realize that jumping off cliffs into pools of water is pretty stupid.
- What's your favorite type of foreign food? Thai (Italian is my favorite food but I am Italian so don’t consider that foreign)
- What's your favorite family tradition? My dad would make waffles on Saturday mornings. Me and my siblings loved it.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What's your favorite movie and TV show? Favorite movie - Roman Holiday. Favorite TV show - hard to pick but going with Parks and Rec
- What was your favorite subject in school? English
- What's the most unusual thing you've ever eaten? Scorpion on a stick
- Do you collect anything? Pez dispensers and Yankee stuff by default (because everyone knows I’m a big fan so I get tons on my birthday)
- What was your first job? cleaned a Catholic school
- If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? Led Zeppelin
- What is one thing you will never do again? Get married.
Michelle said:Garthgou81 said:I’ve been without power since Saturday (due to a huge snow storm) and no sign of it coming back because there is a shelter in place now, so no one to work on the power lines. They were estimating for Friday evening. But now that the shelter in place has happened, they’ve stopped all estimations. I’ve gotten very used to the dark and freezing weather. I’m an essential employee for the county, so I’ve been forced out of my house for that. My food has all gone bad at this point. Outside of chips and the like...I know this is peanuts compared to what others are facing. But it’s rough out there.