cliffhanger finale spoilers.

it's 100% real. the last 11 minutes of the episode was leaked in audio form. its online right now. it matches a leaked script that was posted a few ago exactly.

can't believe amc is pulling this stupid shit.
Elisa

Comments

• If the audio is from the screener, then this doesn't mean anything. The episode runtime was extended three minutes today on all of the guides, this doesn't eliminate the possibility that they cut the screener short to avoid leaks on who dies
  • If you notice, the theme song starts at the end of that clip, which has led some into believing that scene could be the cold opening of the show, then everything we see after that is what led up to that point.  (This doesn't seem likely to me at all, but wanted to throw it out there as a possibility)

• MichelleMichelle California
    edited March 2016
    Do you have the link for this?
  • FernNYC17FernNYC17 New York, NY
    Michelle said:

Do you have the link for this?

someone had the link on another thread

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zbuxttksLk
  • Autumn said:

If you notice, the theme song starts at the end of that clip, which has led some into believing that scene could be the cold opening of the show, then everything we see after that is what led up to that point.  (This doesn't seem likely to me at all, but wanted to throw it out there as a possibility)

I think this would follow their usual time warping pattern that they love to use. I would actually give them some props if they choose to do this and then actually show us who the victim is at the end of the episode. It would be an interesting way to play on the fact that we all know what is coming. I mean, they MUST know that we know, right??

• http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-season-6-finale-877162

Cliffhanger is happening guys, let it go. btw in the international versions of the walking dead the ending credits have the same music theme as the intro so... that explains that. 

Robert Kirkman (creator)

"It's possibly my favorite episode of the series thus far. It's riveting and fans of the show are going to be on the edge of their seats the entire episode. It's probably the best final moment of a season we've ever had. It's entirely possible there's going to be a painful summer for Walking Dead fans but we'll be back in October."

Greg Nicotero (exec producer/finale director)

"I don't think I'd say deadly; I think there's a sense of dread that is palpable."

Gale Anne Hurd (exec producer)

"It goes where everyone is wondering if it will go. Jeffrey Dean Morgan brings it. It's going to be the longest summer ever, thank god we've got Fear the Walking Dead. People are going to be shocked and surprised — that's what we do."

Lauren Cohan (Maggie)

"Don't even say the word 'finale' to me! I have no idea how to explain it; all I know is it leaves you in the most uncertain place that you've ever been with the show."

• TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH

Autumn said:

If you notice, the theme song starts at the end of that clip, which has led some into believing that scene could be the cold opening of the show, then everything we see after that is what led up to that point.  (This doesn't seem likely to me at all, but wanted to throw it out there as a possibility)

I think this would follow their usual time warping pattern that they love to use. I would actually give them some props if they choose to do this and then actually show us who the victim is at the end of the episode. It would be an interesting way to play on the fact that we all know what is coming. I mean, they MUST know that we know, right??

AMC had The Spoiling Dead Fans' Facebook page locked down and they are trying to shut down their website too. They know that we know!

• Wow ... Robert Kirkman, Greg Nickotero, and Gale Hurd are really pleased with themselves, aren't they? I'm so happy for them that they'll be back in October. But if they really do pull that crap, *I* won't be back in October.
  • LukeLuke Central Illinois
    God this is so horrible if they think this is a good idea. It's so fucking awful. The spoiling dead will have the inside scoop on who isn't filming within weeks of this finale. So what you will have is fans bitching for a month, then the spoiler from sources outside the show. Then everyone won't give a shit anymore. This will just be another ruined comic moment, just like the first governor assult on the prison. I really do hope they surpass the comics, because at least we won't have to say what if anymore, it will just be mediocre shlcok.
    ElisaTaraC73
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    http://comicbook.com/2016/04/02/the-walking-deads-jeffrey-dean-morgan-is-prepared-for-hate-mail/

Why would JDM prepare for hate mail this early in the year??? I'm feeling better that they aren't going to leave us hanging tomorrow night.

Ps - Darryl is totally getting the bat. I'd bet my kids' eyes.
    [Deleted User]
This discussion has been closed.