Entire Series/Season 7 Plot Allegedly Leaked.

GanGan
edited October 2016 in Game of Thrones
Apparently it's been going around that the plot for season seven has been leaked. I'm not quite sure of the legitimacy of this rumor or if the sources are credible.  I have as yet to read the alleged spoilers as well. But if you choose to do so 

and 

Be warned though that most of season 6's plot was leaked, and was mostly correct. So, there is precedent. 

Comments

• Update: Just read it, I'm convinced it's total bullshit.
  • LukeLuke Central Illinois
    edited October 2016
    Lol "Jon leaves ghost at winterfell where he stays all season"

If it's one thing they get right that's it lol.

Also just read it all. I agree it's probably bullshit but man this is what scares me. This show has to potential to go way off the rails into half baked fantasy land and piss of people who don't care for that sort of thing.

I for one am not a huge fan of dragon riding in fantasy.
    Murderbear
  • I just saw this on IdeasofIceandFire.  I would not be surprised if a lot of it was true.
  • GrahamGraham Grand Rapids, MI
    If this is in fact real, I have a feeling it might be due to the D&D's not wanting to spoil GRRM's ending to the books, so they came up with their own ending which may or may not be bullshit. Or maybe it is the actual ending that GRRM is "beta testing" on the show-watchers to see if it works, then plans to make revisions from there. I'm hoping it's the former.
  • this just seems like a list of fan theories.  If I was gonna fake a leaked plot for an entire series, I would go to Reddit pick like 7-8 of top theories, maybe tweak them a little and then type it up to look official.  I guess we will find out if there real by HBO's reaction to the leak. If they do nothing that could mean there is not much truth in them, but if they make a statement or try and get the original post taken down then maybe some of it is tue
  • Seems like someone is just trying to piece together casting, set photos, etc and make some episode descriptions based of that. I'm sure some of that will be right simply because they are using set photos. But I don't think it's 100% accurate leak.
    Vasilnate1
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    I like the idea of Ghost just bumming around Winterfell for the whole season. I really hope they cut to him smelling his own ass once each episode.
    Vasilnate1Melonusk
  • I feel like most of this will be true. Although I hate to even think it but Game Of Thrones is coming to an end. And there are characters that we know have to encounter each other in 13 episodes. Spoiled or not I still can not wait!!
  • I glanced at an article with some of this stuff, so much regret.

Idk if it's all 100% accurate, but there are certain events that feel like they're definitely gonna happen.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.