USA Presidential Election 2016

Comments

• Come on, Michigan. Not sure if Hillary can win without it, and it's not looking great so far. 
  • I leave the country for 8 years and this is what happens....
    MichelleAntManBee
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    OH SHIT! John King is going Madden on the touch screen. That's worth cracking open another IPA. 380K to count in Wayne Cty where 2/3rds go blue and the MI delta is 30K.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MichelleMichelle California

And like they are saying WA state is "too early to call" on CNN now, but in reality there's just no exit polling because we vote by mail. The ballots are probably mostly counted and just sitting there other than whatever people dropped off today and what's postmarked today.

This is why I ditched absentee status and voted in person. It's way too important an election to have my vote waiting to be counted at a later time when it could possibly make a difference now.
  • There is absolutely no path for Hillary to win.

we've lost. the senate. the house. the presidency. so much progress is going to be lost.
    That's him. He's been practicing 4 years for this and then CNN wheels him out.
  • cdrive said:

Guys I know it's important to stay positive but the math just isn't there. How the fuck is she losing Michigan and Wisconsin?! If she loses those she's done. A racist piece of shit covered in cheeto dust is our president.

No way man. 50% of votes still uncounted in Michigan and Wayne County. That shit is going Hillary.
    I hope I'm wrong. Thing is, if he wins nevada and wisconsin it doesnt matter if she wins michigan. she's gotta take 2 of the 3.
    cdrive
  • kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    edited November 2016
    Starting my list
    Gary Johnson
    Julian Assplunge the Wikileaks guy
    This CNN guy
    Morning Joe
    The guy in the market carrying on about Trump
    Pollsters
    More to come
    edited November 2016
    @Gan are you in California? You sound like a friend of mine. lol
  • @Michelle I'm in VA.

Trump's  win will hurt me greatly, I'm a bi-racial, atheist, bisexual, lower middle class dude. I'm totally doomed.
    MichelleAntManBee
  • Well I for one am saving up one hell of an "I told you so" for a whole bunch of fuckers 4 years from now
    Michelle
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Wow, polling wasn't worth for shit this year. The Republicans will control every aspect of American government and the large majority of states. I hope the country is happy with what we end up with.

Also, fellow progressives: we fucked up running a centrist Washington insider. This was the gimme of fucking gimmes and we didn't get it done, despite increasing demographics gains. Everyone's been talking about the soul searching Republicans will have to do after the election, but we gotta figure out how to get our people out and vote. We gotta push education, so people understand economics, math, and science. We can't just keep smirking and saying how stupid the other side is.

Oh, and while I've got my long knives out, quit calling Bush, McCain, Romney, and other politicians whom we merely disagree with Hitler. Little boy who cried wolf. Now look. The wolf is in the house, and he's a boorish reality star, who any one of a dozen scandals should have killed off, and our candidate couldn't beat him.
    hisdudeness915BrawnMichelleweeniegirljrthebutlerMurderbearAntManBee
  • edited November 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Doctor_NickDoctor_Nick Terminus
    edited November 2016
    Well Hillary Clinton is going to go down in history all right. What a disaster.
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    edited November 2016
    I just imagined Trump having to make an official visit to the Queen and came over a bit queasy. Can you even imagine the lack of decorum.
    Michelle
    Michigan! Let's get this! Soooooo close - COME ON, EILEEN!!!!
    cdrive
  • WonderedObjectWonderedObject SAN Francisco, CA
    Trump is looking like he might pull off the upset. If there is any silver lining at all it's that now I believe The Rock should run for 2020. 
    Well shit. No need to get all Sturm und Drang just yet. This sucks though.
  • WonderedObjectWonderedObject SAN Francisco, CA
    JUST AS MY RAIDERS BECOME RELEVANT TRUMP PULLS THIS CRAP AND MIGHT SEND US INTO THE DARK AGES, WHAT THE HELL!
    MichelleAntManBee
  • This man said Mexico is sending their rapists over here and is winning. Still having a hard time believeing this. 
    edited November 2016
    God this is nerve racking!!!
  • edited November 2016
    I've got a spare room in Winnipeg if anyone is interested.

But I'm afraid I can only take 2 of you. You will have to fight to the death to determine who is worthy to go North.
    MichelleBrawn
    The Bible Belt and NRA are screwing us!!!
    WASHINGTON!
  • pavlovsbellpavlovsbell Brooklyn, NY

Dummy
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    The thing is, much like with the Leave campaign here for Brexit, in the aftermath people will soon start to see how much of a fuck up this was because they were lied to, plain and simple. Do some voters really think he's going to build a fucking wall? There isn't going to be any fucking wall.

Leave voters were told that an extra 350 million pounds a year would be spent on the NHS, has that come to fruition? Has it fuck.

Look on the bright side, you might have a terrible four years in social terms, but Trump could do so much damage that he essentially kills the Republican Party for decades to come.
    Godddddddd I really think I might pass out. This is so nerve racking! It's so close and we're closing in on 270 soon. I can't take this. PA and NV need to report!
This discussion has been closed.