William Kills the man at the River

I think that when Doloros was having her little flashback at the river William Finished off the confederado in order to get Doloros to move along.
Elisa

Comments

• I was thinking the exact same thing, and from the look on her face it almost seems like she was realizing it as well.
    ArgyuileDoctor_NickElisa
  • Natter CastNatter Cast San Francisco, CA
    What kind of people would we be if we allowed Teddy Ruxpin to die of thirst?
    visi0n
  • remember the man in black said "I cut one of you open once"  was this possibly that situation?
    Hatorian
  • remember the man in black said "I cut one of you open once"  was this possibly that situation?

I feel like we would have seen that if he had done it. At the very least Dolores would have freaked out when she came back if William had cut open the guy and he was filled with robotic parts.
    Argyuile
  • i just rewatched and he actually is still breathing when Dolores comes back with the water
  • Are you saying William just tells her the guy is dead even though he isn't or that he dies right there in the moment?

• Argyuile said:

Are you saying William just tells her the guy is dead even though he isn't or that he dies right there in the moment?

he dies right at that moment, at least thats what they show on screen
    Elisa
This discussion has been closed.