Maeve-Bernard team up!

Vasilnate1Vasilnate1 Salem, MA
edited November 2016 in Westworld
So, when we last left Maeve she was about to get picked up and brought to behavior go analysis(assuming she dosnt kill all those techs). Which means that she will probably be examined by Bernard cuz he's head of behavior and Elsie is gone. This meeting seems like big turning point for Ford(unless he's been planning it all along), what is gonna happen when 2 Hosts, that also realize they are Hosts meet? Especially when they both have high bulk apperception and administrative access to other Host? Will they be able to control each other? Will they come together like Voltron!? Nevermind timelines and Bernarnold, this is what I'm curious about
Dummy

Comments

• When Ford erased Bernard's memory, didn't he also forget he was a Host?

Or am I confused about how the sequence of events played out?
  • Vasilnate1Vasilnate1 Salem, MA
    edited November 2016
    He may have, but the reveries(code) is still in him. And Ford makes a point of saying to Bernard that he is in a unique position of being a Host and also knows he's a Host.
  • Man, first scene had me so pumped for this theory
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well, Maeve just "died" yet again (although she might be kind of roasted) so she'll be back in the lab soon.. maybe she will be able to somehow repair Bernard with the help of her two lackeys? 

Just thought I would get in on the theory crafting haha
    I was crushed at the end of E9, but you've just given me hope that we haven't seen the last of Bernarnold.  

I also thought it was really sweet that Bernarnold gave Clementine a nightgown to wear while she played hostage-guard.  
  • Im thinking Ford is gonna build another Bernard, I think the Bernard we were watching wasnt the first one, this has happened before
  • The whole Maeve story is going to have a bad ending. Dr. Ford HAS to know what she's planning and I can't wait till he reveals himself to her. Will be a thing of beauty.
    Vasilnate1
  • chriskchrisk Indianapolis
    JTKIII said:

The whole Maeve story is going to have a bad ending. Dr. Ford HAS to know what she's planning and I can't wait till he reveals himself to her. Will be a thing of beauty.

Seems like that puts us back where we started.
  • chrisk said:

JTKIII said:

The whole Maeve story is going to have a bad ending. Dr. Ford HAS to know what she's planning and I can't wait till he reveals himself to her. Will be a thing of beauty.

Seems like that puts us back where we started.
    the whole show is a loop! 
    ChiefPizza
  • JTKIII said:

These violent delights have violent ends.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.