Unburied town and Dolores/MiB

We see in present time-line that Dolores and MiB are in what used to be a buried town.
We know now that Ford is unburying that town for his new narrative, correct?

So, what timeline is that? Does it take days to unbury that town and fix it all to brand new condition? Because if we count MiB staying in the park, it's only been 3-4 days.

Comments

• This show is confusing as hell...does that mean Ford also rebuilt the church, including the secret elevator down to a room that's was definitely not covered in dirt when she went down there?
  • Exactly.
    What timeline is that? lol 
    Has the MiB been there before? 
    Because if William = MiB then he's obviously been there before, right?

It makes no sense
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ok, so we know that the Hector robing the Mariposa happens once a week, we have seen that scene happen 4 times since MIB has been in the park.  that is a new narrative, because Lee talks about changing the speech in Ep. 1 cuz hes still working on it.  We also know that MIB set Hector free 3 days early(which is probably why he keeps rushing Teddy) I think we as viewers have been watching a "full cycle" of narratives(28 days).  MIB is running out of time, because everything is going to reset soon.  
    cbspock
  • cbspockcbspock San Antonio, Texas
    I bet we will find out they weren't in the church but outside. We saw MIB from Dolores' perspective. 
  • LukeLuke Central Illinois
    Ford did indeed rebuild the town, we have even heard Hale reference the fact that Ford dug up some old town at the edge of the park.

• Luke said:

Ford did indeed rebuild the town, we have even heard Hale reference the fact that Ford dug up some old town at the edge of the park.

That's true! He dugged it up. That huge machine will make escavating easier. But what about rebuilding it. Rebuilding the elevator and basement to specs.

Vasilnate1
    Well it wasn't destroyed just buried. you could see the rooftops in the scene of William/Dolores walking over the town last episode.
  • Vasilnate1Vasilnate1 Salem, MA
    edited November 2016
    Luke said:

Well it wasn't destroyed just buried. you could see the rooftops in the scene of William/Dolores walking over the town last episode.

also saw the church steeple in ep. 1, and Ford says to young "Robert" cant you hear it, and then explains the sounds of the town to him
    I also give the show a bit of poetic license because yeah it makes no sense all that lab equipment would still be there, this was all covered up after all. They wouldn't go to the trouble of hiding the town and not take all the kit. But showing Dolores finding empty rooms wouldn't have been visually interesting.
  • I think the "under park" infrastructure is probably everywhere throughout the park, just like Disney World, which also has abandoned areas of the park.  they are left mostly intact in case of future use.  and ford being more sentimental than he leads us to believe may have left Arnold's office there.  
  • Ford told Bernard the new narrative was about to reach its conclusion or something similar, so I took that to mean all the town was ready for the last Dolores scene
This discussion has been closed.