Can you swim in full plate armor? Video test!

2»

Comments

• bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    @Cory Oh I didn't remember them including that in the same episode. I still think it's lame to include cliff hangers like this without any real payoff.
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Yeah, I'm not really a fan of cliffhangers in general.
  • I agree that having Jamie & Bron going into the river at the end of "Spoils of War", and having them pop out of the river downstream at the beginnng of "Eastwatch" was lame. I think could have done better!

Picture the...

Bron & Jamie go into the water

You see Bron pop up out of the water of in the middle of the river, near the battle, but a little ways downstream, not too far, only a few minutes has past. After a minute, he disappears back under the water.

Different viewpoint, a little further from the battle, Jamie pops up out of the water a minute later, then he disappears back under water.

Another viewpoint, Bron surfaces for a moment, further downstream, then goes back under water a man ment later.

Underwater viewpoint; you see that Jamie & Bron are playing water polo, switching places every moment or so as they make their way downstream! Should be a funny reveal. The trick is to give a clue as to what they are doing, but not make it obvious until it's revealed!

Should be good for a laugh, and much better then th lame way they did it!
This discussion has been closed.