New Joker Trailer

124»

Comments

• I was scarred by seeing Superman 3 in the theater.  I still remember that woman getting microchips implanted all over her.
    rhcoop
  • rhcooprhcoop Knoxville, Tn
    ken hale said:
    @Garthgou81 Braniac is in Superman 3.  Never forget, lol.
    Oh god. I can’t even consider that as a real Braniac adaptation. Though the climax of that is really frightening, or at least to a third grader it was. Just like watching dark-Superman get drunk. 
    The lady getting infected and transformed into to a cyborg haunts my dreams.  It's right up there with the headless witch that has a room full of spare heads in Returns to Oz.

Drunk Superman vs Clark was an underrated part of all of those movies.  
    ken haleDoctor_Nick
  • rhcoop said:
    ken hale said:
    @Garthgou81 Braniac is in Superman 3.  Never forget, lol.
    Oh god. I can’t even consider that as a real Braniac adaptation. Though the climax of that is really frightening, or at least to a third grader it was. Just like watching dark-Superman get drunk. 
    The lady getting infected and transformed into to a cyborg haunts my dreams.  It's right up there with the headless witch that has a room full of spare heads in Returns to Oz.

Drunk Superman vs Clark was an underrated part of all of those movies.  
    Creepy Christopher Reeves is comedic gold, as well. You can tell he was having fun with that role. Probably my second-favorite Superman flick. And yeah, it’s not technically supposed to be Braniac, I know. 
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    Image result for superman 3 gif
    ken hale
  • edited October 2019
    UGH. This dude sounds exactly like the type of dipshit that would make a movie about the Joker.

“Todd Phillips Explains How ‘Woke Culture’ Ruined Comedy, Led To Joker”
    https://www.cbr.com/todd-phillips-woke-culture-ruined-comedy-joker/