Finished watching episode one of season eight.

Comments

• The Invisible Hand of the King. 
    mylifeaskirkjohnnytruantMurderbeardarwinfeeshyDoctor_Nick
  • We cannot rely on the benevolence of Hot Pie
    MurderbeardarwinfeeshyDoctor_Nick
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    gguenot said:
    budesigns said:
    huge said:
    How will likely leek our and be corrected by next week.
    umm .... what?

HOW WILL LIKELY LEEK OUR AND BE CORRECTED BY NEXT WEEK
    ahhhhh man you fuckin got me on that one.  blurted out giggles involuntarily in my office.  
    gguenot
  • The dog whistle works here too. Let’s see how many more of the pack I can get to howl bit the simple sentence structure that appears confusing?

like Twitter, I will type a simple type to get the (*) retentive to show their selves.

Like Twitter it shows more about them than it does others. I mean, looks whose reading now. 

• cdrive said:
    gguenot said:
    budesigns said:
    huge said:
    How will likely leek our and be corrected by next week.
    umm .... what?

HOW WILL LIKELY LEEK OUR AND BE CORRECTED BY NEXT WEEK
    ahhhhh man you fuckin got me on that one.  blurted out giggles involuntarily in my office.  
    Like Twitter, I will include types to see how many of the (*) retentive I can catch. It’s hard with auto correct but I have to be inventive. I’ve learned how much it tell about them then me how the process is for them the goal.
  • Waterbear
  • I wonder how the (*) retentive get the other seven billion plus to act in ways that meets their rules of communicate. Must take a lot of their time.
  • I hope we realize that we’re off the original topic and have moved into the ad hominem area.

This is not reality but a bulletin board. Reality is not in this box. It’s outside, and true meaningful communication is outside this box.

I find these area so informative as to be predictable. The various characters to be actors playing out a script that can be found in other forms regardless of language or cultural.

i want to thank you for your performances and providing me entertainment.
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    Ah yes, defeated by Facts and Logic once again.
  • WHO IS JOHN GALT SNOW?
    Murderbearbizmarkiefaderdarwinfeeshy
  • All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    Weird thread. 

johnnytruantKate23Noeldarwinfeeshy
  • That butthole emoticon is blowing my mind. So much of my life wasted not knowing it. Thank you.
  • MichelleMichelle California
    My head hurts.

Murderbear
  • What this thread is may never die.
    asmallcatMurderbear
  • I nominate that all discussion of GoT be relegated to this thread so that we can have all these amazing non-sequiturs intermingled among discussions of what Bronn is gonna do and WTF was that weapon that Arya gave Gendry to make.  
    Murderbear
  • Just a reality check. Let’s all enjoy the threads. Anyone following the girl who killed her self in Colorado? Twenty years.
  • That butthole emoticon is blowing my mind. So much of my life wasted not knowing it. Thank you.
    As previously noted, the old one are still the best. Do you remember adding lips to the (*). Good times.

• Ah yes, defeated by Facts and Logic once again.
    How comforting to live in a world where changing alight bulb
  • I hope I get a preview for next week this is really entertaining and helps fill a little time before my flight. After what happened today in Colorado, TSA is going to be a bitch.
    Just remember this one; I’m so happy to know that of all the seven plus people you are the one I was able to have such an impact on. Are available to change light bulbs? All need have to do is stand these as the world revolves around you.
  • I just realized there is no "mute" function here. 

• asmallcat said:
    I nominate that all discussion of GoT be relegated to this thread so that we can have all these amazing non-sequiturs intermingled among discussions of what Bronn is gonna do and WTF was that weapon that Arya gave Gendry to make.  
    I might be over thinking the weapon design. It may just be a 3D picture of a shaft and the tip that is attached. It may not be intended to separate simple two pieces joined.
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Kate23 said:
    I just realized there is no "mute" function here. 
    Ha! I have a permanent mute button.... This thread is too weird to stop though. Like the car wreck you can't look away from.
    MichelleBenMarci
  • Kate23 said:
    Ha! I have a permanent mute button.... This thread is too weird to stop though. Like the car wreck you can't look away from.
    Yes, please don't stop this. I wanna ride this baby till we crash into a mountain. 
    MurderbearMarci
    I feel like if we keep re-reading it, eventually we'll just all end up like this though.  Like it's going to end up making sense.

MurderbearasmallcatcdriveNoelMarci
  • asmallcat said:
    Kate23 said:
    Yes, please don't stop this. I wanna ride this baby till we crash into a mountain. 
    THERE'S NOH TIME FOR THAT
    asmallcatMichelleNoel
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    This is like Schrödinger's cat in a box.  What's inside? It could be a bulletin board of missing cats, it could be reality or a bunch of (*)s. But there is no (or) until you look .  It is only after experiencing the box do you become the box.  Does it reveal like a mirror? Probably.  
    Omg!  They've got @cdrive!  Someone help him!  
    cdrive
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    This thread feels like a plot in Black Mirror or the OA