AHS WON’T DIE!!

I can’t believe it, but this is happening...

FX Orders Three More Seasons of American Horror Story
http://www.ign.com/articles/2020/01/09/american-horror-story-renewed-season-11-12-13-fx
Michellecdrive

Comments

• Sure, why not. It's all over the place in terms of fun seasons and bad, not as fun seasons but I'll probably still watch all of it except cult.
    blue_sleeve
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I'm here for all of it.  Bring it all on.
    blue_sleevecdrive
  • MattyWeavesMattyWeaves Mid-State New York
    I loved last season...and I've kind of loved a majority of them now that I think about it.

I think there is still a ton they could do theme wise. Here's hoping for some sort of winter one, and maybe an official zombie one.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    That face when AHS will be the longest running Bald Move podcast.
    MichelleDeeblue_sleeve
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    I bailed halfway through Cult and never came back. I do miss the pod though, maybe I'll get back on board and do a big catch up at some point!
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    amyja89 said:
    I bailed halfway through Cult and never came back. I do miss the pod though, maybe I'll get back on board and do a big catch up at some point!
    I got busy during S2 and never came back.
  • CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    The fun of AHS is that you don't have to keep up with seasons!  It's an anthology so you can just jump in whenever you want.
    Michelleblue_sleeve
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Michellehisdudeness915blue_sleeveA_Ron_Hubbard
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    I bailed halfway through Hotel, watched an episode and a half of Roanoke, and didn’t bother with Cult or Apocalypse because I didn’t like the sound of either. I loved last season though - a lot of that was 80s nostalgia, but it was just a fun slasher ride. I’ll tune into whatever is next and see how it goes.