Stranger Things Season 4 teaser

Honestly I'm kind of disappointed they revealed that Hopper is alive already.  But if you look closely you will see Jaqen H'ghar bailed from GOT and decided he wanted to pose as a Russian in the new season. 

ElisaCecily

Comments

• I’m fine with the reveal. I think we were all supposed to assume the American meant hopper at the end of season 3. They probably didn’t think the scientist guy from season 1 would ever be considered. 
  • LONG LIVE FAT RAMBO
  • CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    @awookiee
    It IS Jaquen!!!! COOL
    awookieeElisa
  • ar311kryptonar311krypton Tennessee
    edited February 2020
    delete
  • edited February 2020
    Hatorian said:
    I’m fine with the reveal. I think we were all supposed to assume the American meant hopper at the end of season 3. They probably didn’t think the scientist guy from season 1 would ever be considered. 
    I'm holding out hope in my prediction right after season 3 ended and still not 100% convinced that "The American" is Hopper.  Part of me says that's too obvious and I feel like ever since they teased in season 2 during the episode with 8/Kali and the guy they went to kill said that Brenner is alive that he was "The American" and that's how the Russians knew as much as they did about the upside down.  But looking at the evidence in front of me it's very obvious that Hopper is The American so I won't be upset if it's straight forward.

Oh and thanks for whoever moved this into the Dungeons and Demogorgons thread, for whatever reason I just looked for Stranger Things and forgot they had it categorized as the actual podcast name. 
    Dee