Problems with Al and Joe edition of Watching Dead for episode 906

A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
Getting multiple reports that there was some sort of mixup with the coverage on Al and Joe's subbing for us on Watching Dead. Jim and I are investigating, and seeing what we can do...

MurderbearDeek_FasayFlukesTravisMichelleken hale

Comments

• Did those guys even watch the episode? Come on Jim and ARon, you guys are slippin.
    A_Ron_HubbardDeek_FasayFlukesTravisMichelleTulipblossom
  • "Daryl gets kidnapped by Merle's insane cousin..."
    lol

A_Ron_HubbardFlukesTravisMichelle
  • So cool to see the Bald Move network expanding, I was worried at first but these guys did great! Al and Joe have a great chemistry and some refreshing new perspective on the show. They really dissected the metaphor and imagery in ways that I didn't appreciate on a first watch. Hope the collab continues!
    A_Ron_HubbardMurderbearFlukesTravisMichelle
  • Tristan_TJMTristan_TJM Chicago
    edited July 2020
    So happy to see Al and Joe covering this episode.  They brought so much insight into Riverdale with their coverage so I am happy to see them here.  They are the only podcasters who can stand their ground in the same league of Jim and A Ron.  They have done a lot to bring a new perspective to this episode, pointing out so many things I did not even see myself. 
    A_Ron_HubbardFlukesTravisMichelle
  • Bunch of blade boys humping shank ???

A_Ron_Hubbard
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    edited July 2020
    Hey @A_Ron_Hubbard, you can tell AL and Joe that if they need help editing the podcast, I work cheap! That snafu with theme song at the beginning is rookie shit! I'd be more than willing to help them out.
    A_Ron_HubbardJimFlukesDummyTravisMichelleTulipblossom
  • DoubleTDoubleT Melbourne, Australia
    Where can we listen to the original Al & Joe cast? I must hear this thing!
  • Hey @A_Ron_Hubbard, you can tell AL and Joe that if they need help editing the podcast, I work cheap! That snafu with theme song at the beginning is rookie shit! I'd be more than willing to help them out.
    It honestly baffles me how they messed that up. I mean, we are dealing with a couple of audio engineering wizards who were able to compress their microphones or something to sound exactly like Jim and A_Ron, but couldn't figure out when to play the intro or start the recording before they started speaking? 
    A_Ron_HubbardMurderbearFlukesTravisMichelleTulipblossom
  • Louballs77Louballs77 Coral Springs, FL
    edited July 2020
    the intro song had me dead  :D but other than covering the wrong show Al and Joe seemed to know their stuff, should bring them on full time to cover some shows like Sabrina or Riverdale
    A_Ron_HubbardMurderbearbazjenster
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited July 2020
    I just love hearing the confidence that exudes from a master of his craft.  When Al said "Well I haven't seen the first 2 seasons of Westworld, but I have seen season 3, so yeah, I'm ready..."  
    FlukesTravisbazjensterMichelleDummyTulipblossom
  • TravisTravis CA
    edited July 2020
    Oh man. I love Al and Joe so much. With all the respect in the world to Jim and A.Ron. I mean, you guys were my favorite team for many, many years, but Al and Joe are living at the top of my power rankings now. They just get it, you know. They bring the insight that I need. I was so bummed when Rah Rah Riverdale went away, and so abruptly at that, but I really hope this new spec episode turns into something. I mean, if you can't beat 'em, get 'em working for you. Maybe they will all make each other better (I mean, you can't really get better than Al and Joe already are, but maybe they can help J and A unlock something). Sorry. this really isn't trashing J&A. I mean you guys know I'm a huge fan, but Al and Joe are just the best there is. You got to get these dudes on the payroll.
    FlukesMurderbearcdriveJimbazjensterMichelleA_Ron_Hubbard
  • I'm out of the loop can someone ELI5 for me
  • LOL...oh Jesus, I was literally on the floor when that theme song started fading back in the 2nd time through. This is exactly why BaldMove remains a necessary monthly expense for me. Amazing

I'm out of the loop can someone ELI5 for me
    Check out the Rah Rah Riverdale Podcast, it should become extremely clear within the first 5 minutes of listening to that.
    A_Ron_HubbardTravis
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    LOL...oh Jesus, I was literally on the floor when that theme song started fading back in the 2nd time through. This is exactly why BaldMove remains a necessary monthly expense for me. Amazing

I'm out of the loop can someone ELI5 for me
    Check out the Rah Rah Riverdale Podcast, it should become extremely clear within the first 5 minutes of listening to that.
    Dude it slayed me too. I had no idea Jim was doing it!
    MurderbearMarciTulipblossomTravis