Dogecoin

... is anyone in on this? Asking for a friend.*

*named me.

GBralta

Comments

• I was months ago. I threw $100 into it as a joke and sold out when it got me to $800. Obviously wish I was still in. 

As far as I know, Dogecoin is purely a meme thing that doesn’t actually serve any kind of purpose as a coin, but nothing in the market makes any sense anymore. Maybe it never did.
  • I bought and sold some for fun around the beginning of the year, made $50 when it was trading a bit above $0.01. Wish I just held it .... would have been up a few thousand by now!
  • I got in at $0.008 and $0.02. Pulled out $2k in profits yesterday at the peak, will get back in once it’s done falling 
    HatorianFreddy
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited May 5
    Whelp I could have made about $7500 off a <$100 "investment" if I didn't sell at the beginning of the year ... feels too late to buy back in now. Maybe I will if it dips significantly. If only I'd known the power of memes to influence stock and crypto prices!

I did buy some Ethereum over the last few weeks when it was in the low to mid- $2000's so feeling good about that, with all the NFT and DeFi stuff being tied largely to ETH I feel like there's more room to go up. Gonna try to buy some more a little bit at a time.
  • MichelleMichelle California
    MrX said:
    I did buy some Ethereum over the last few weeks when it was in the low to mid- $2000's so feeling good about that, with all the NFT and DeFi stuff being tied largely to ETH I feel like there's more room to go up. Gonna try to buy some more a little bit at a time.
    I had about $75 in Bitcoin that I got out of once it really started falling about a week or so ago & am up to close to $80 now after putting it into Ethereum instead.   So glad I did.  I might do another $20 buy-in today.  Just a little at a time.
    MrX
  • I purchased quite a bit of Doge a few months ago. I'm up a fair amount at the moment
    JoshuaHeterFreddy
  • MrXMrX CO
    I bought some "Shibu Inu" coin this weekend which is a joke on Dogecoin which itself was created as a joke.

I'm up 2.5x ... deciding if I sell and enjoy the extra cash or hold and hope it goes up 10x or 100x like Doge did in pretty short order? I don't see any reason why it would sustain value (there is a massive amount of coins and the market cap is silly) but I figure if it gets more social media buzz and more exchanges list it in the coming weeks there could be a pretty good peak before it comes crashing down.

Lol at me even typing all this nonsense.