Better Call Saul Season 6: potential spoilers!

2»

Comments

• I don’t know if anyone is still here, but… Better Call Saul and Philosophy (I think therefore I Scam) is finally for sale on Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, and fine retailers everywhere…

Chinaski
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    nice! very cool Omaha Josh! props!

oh! and i'm still here!

Apocalypse GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    JoshuaHeter
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    and what a terrific episode 2 of BCS this week! that time lapse punched right in the face! you notice the black n white subtle 'On the next BCS.."? cant wait for next week!
  • Chinaski said:
    and what a terrific episode 2 of BCS this week! that time lapse punched right in the face! you notice the black n white subtle 'On the next BCS.."? cant wait for next week!

Add breakfast bars to the menu for your finale watch party!
  • We had to abandon the “Kim is Wendy” theory due to the events of the “Hit and Run” episode earlier this season. In it’s place, I thought Jim in particular would enjoy the “Lyle is Sketchy” theory. 

I don’t know how seriously to take this, but it’s made the rounds online. Could it be that Lyle proves himself to be *such* a good employee that Gus brings him into the meth operation… where he eventually samples the product… and takes a very dark path that leads him to Jesse’s flop-house parties in season 4 of Breaking Bad?! 

The (admittedly re-casted) actor in Breaking Bad is credited only as “Sketchy”, but there’s at *least* as much resemblance between Lyle and Sketchy as there ever was between Kim and Wendy.

• Kim is actually fairly insulated from a civil suit in Florida. As we learned during the OJ civil case, a home (presuming Kim owns) and pensions/401ks are exempt. I would assume that is the bull of Kim’s assets. 
    JoshuaHeter
  • Waiting on the last podcast.  Was really enjoying the season until last episode.   Didn't like it.