Can't Access Instant Chat

I've been able to access previous instant chats (Better Call Saul). For some reason, GOT is not working. I am seeing the link to take me, there, however I am routed to the YouTube general site. Is anyone else having this problem?
mostlywrightMmmBop

Comments

• Same. On iPad or iPhone. Links from my feed get you to the broadcast, but no chat to be found. 
  • edited April 2019
    Yup. Two weeks. it streams the video live directly from baldmove but the “click to join the chat” takes me to the general YouTube and no instant take or talk available.

Not sure if it’s user error or what. I just assumed it was me. If it is, would love some expert advice on how to properly access this
  • I had to do it on my PC, by starting the video, then clicking on the top of it to open it up in Youtube, and it allowed me to join the chat.
  • Sorry everyone,  I've been forgetting to update those links.  Will get it right for next week.  But yes, it's just a youtube video so you can click to watch it on youtube and chat will be there.
  • Jim said:
    Sorry everyone,  I've been forgetting to update those links.  Will get it right for next week.  But yes, it's just a youtube video so you can click to watch it on youtube and chat will be there.
    Thanks! Do you know if it is supposed to work on a mobile device?
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    rkcrawf said:
    Jim said:
    Sorry everyone,  I've been forgetting to update those links.  Will get it right for next week.  But yes, it's just a youtube video so you can click to watch it on youtube and chat will be there.
    Thanks! Do you know if it is supposed to work on a mobile device?
    It has in the past. I was pretty disappointed when it didn't work last night again. Hopefully it's good next week because I have a feeling there will be a whoooooole lot to talk about!
    rkcrawf
  • I had the same issue with this on Android last week.  From my Chrome app, I choose the 'Desktop Site' under options, and I was able to see the chat.

Not sure if Apple device can do the same 
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Yeah with my iPhone it just automatically opens the YouTube app and dumps me at the Bald Move page but no video playing. As I said before, it has worked in the past on my phone so hopefully Jim remembers to update the link!
  • JJ78 said:
    I had the same issue with this on Android last week.  From my Chrome app, I choose the 'Desktop Site' under options, and I was able to see the chat.

Not sure if Apple device can do the same 
    It can. I’m just usually too buzzed by the end of Thrones to remember 
    lawgirl2528