Twitch Streaming with Cecily and A.Ron

MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
Hey @Cecily and @A_Ron_Hubbard, when did you all say you were returning to Wednesday night Twitch streaming? I couldn't remember if it was just a few weeks or it was a much longer break? I need my Wednesday Night Buttsluts! Haha
TulipblossomgguenotMichelleOpusWho

Comments

• MichelleMichelle California
    They're temporarily taking Wednesdays off due to Harlots coverage (it's a Wednesday stream on Hulu).  It would be cool if they would move Weds night gaming to a different night though. :)
    NoelTulipblossomOpusWho
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Boooo! Thanks @Michelle!
    Michelle
  • CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    I give you people everything, and you take, and you take, and you take.

Seriously though we miss streaming and hanging out with everyone, but there aren't enough days in the week!  Wednesdays are really the only night that we have for streaming.  We're already working all of the other nights!  Every once in a while we see our family, haha.
    gguenotMichelleNoelawookieeMurderbearTulipblossomOpusWho
  • Trading Butsluts for Harlots hardly seems like an upgrade but there isn't really a unified scale in that regard yet I suppose. 
    edited July 2019
    Cecily said:
    I give you people everything, and you take, and you take, and you take.

Seriously though we miss streaming and hanging out with everyone, but there aren't enough days in the week!  Wednesdays are really the only night that we have for streaming.  We're already working all of the other nights!  Every once in a while we see our family, haha.
    Okay, well now I feel sh*tty saying I wished you would stream on another night, lol.
    Honestly though, how important is it for you to see Jack, I mean *really*.  He's a preteen, he's fine. 

:lol:

In all seriousness, I know you're stretched thin.  We just miss the streams.  And you *know* I'm loving the Harlots coverage so in the immortal words of <insert random Real Housewife here>, "you do you, boo boo".  :) :heart:
    Cecily
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    CapeGabe said:
    Trading Butsluts for Harlots hardly seems like an upgrade but there isn't really a unified scale in that regard yet I suppose. 
    Yeah, it's like exchanging Stanley Nickels into Schrute Bucks. The math just doesn't work.
    CecilyFreddy
  • CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    We're just a different kind of Buttslut right now.
    MurderbearMichelleNoelTulipblossomiMatty94
    edited July 2019
    Edit: nm, haha.  Bad joke.
  • Pre teens are like cats, you just have to feed them and change their litter 
    CecilyMurderbear
  • I just asked about this over at lunch. Live Mas.
    Cecily