Post Your Dankest Memes

Comments

• I step away from the internet for a day and a half and y'all pounced on the opportunity to bash Canada, eh? 

1) Peanut butter sold in a meat package...I've never seen that and neither has anyone I know.  I think that was probably a store that did that for some reason.  Also, $12.25 for peanut butter?!?  That makes me think that it might have been a joke by an employee or something.

2) The bag is the clearly superior storage and delivery system for milk.  Denying this is flat-earth level of stupid :)

3) Royal Jelly isn't jelly, it's some new-age health supplement ("Royal jelly is a honey bee secretion that is used in the nutrition of larvae and adult queens")

4) Pineapple on pizza 4 lyfe.

5) "I imagine cretenbull is in some weird artic time zone where it’s always summer right now. But I’m sure he’s gonna have a blast when he hikes 59 miles to get back to internet and reads all these comments…"

I hate the outdoors, camping, rural areas etc.  I'm 100% a city boy but for the first time in like 20 years I went to a cottage and stared at lake for a few days.

6) Chunky or smooth, peanut butter is gross.

7) "Canada is like some weird ancient tribe that the rest of the world never knew existed so they just figured out random ways to do things."

I'm genuinely flabbergasted that an Australian had the gall to call another country weird.  You lost a war to a bunch of emus!

tom_gChinaskiHatoriancdriveMichelle
  • DeeDee Adelaide

I'm genuinely flabbergasted that an Australian had the gall to call another country weird.  You lost a war to a bunch of emus!

I’d like to see your country go up against an emu army! No shame in losing to the best. 
    HatoriancdriveasmallcatCretanBullChinaskiMichelle
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    all your points is why i'm the biggest Raptors fan next to Drake. <fist bump> @CretanBull
    CretanBull
  • Nailed it!!! I love Canada. Hope to be going there next month when they open up to vaccinated Americans.

ok so I’m done being mean to cretenbull. All in good fun man. Feel free to make fun of me about my undying love for stores that sell McDonalds AND guns together… ;)

Back to making fun of vegans…

CretanBull
  • Dee said:

I’d like to see your country go up against an emu army! No shame in losing to the best. 

I'd like to see your country go up against an emu army, eh!

*fixed*
    HatorianTeresa from ConcordCretanBullMichelle

• 6) Chunky or smooth, peanut butter is gross.
    Ok now we are officially fighting. Peanut butter is the nectar of the gods and the only proof that if God is real he loves humans. 
    HatorianMichelle
  • If I walk into my house and see this fucking nightmare I’m drop kicking the shit out of it…

• CretanBullCretanBull Toronto
    edited July 2021
    I'm not saying that Marjorie Taylor Greene is an inbred freak...

No description available

Oh.  I guess I am.

bizmarkiefaderFreddyasmallcatcdriveHatorianMichelleEine Frau
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    Wonder how this will do on wikifeet
    CretanBullMichelle
  • That photo is creep
  • edited July 2021
    Is the guy in the back just wearing black socks? 

Edit - and how are her toes so far apart? That left foot is more not toe than toe. 
    CretanBullMichelle
    reminds me of The Hills Have Eyes :#
    CretanBullMichelle
  • asmallcat said:
    Is the guy in the back just wearing black socks? 

Edit - and how are her toes so far apart? That left foot is more not toe than toe. 
    Also - who wears a suit to the beach?!
    ChinaskiHatorianMichelle
    well they kinda checked the 3 following boxes.. Formal, Business Casual, and Casual with that ridiculous USA get up.
    CretanBullMichelle
  • If only it was 23 years! Maybe they could have warned him about Godzilla…
    CretanBullMichelle
  • Seriously people. What are you watching?? You know there’s no satisfying ending to Manifest. Don’t disappoint yourself!!!

Eine Frau
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Chinaski said:
    hmmm yeah.. he's got Pineapple on pizza written all over him. book him Danno!

Sotirios Panopoulos (1934-2017) | WikiTree FREE Family Tree
    The man was a GENIUS
    CretanBullChinaski

• As bad as this looks at first glance, it's actually worse.  Pennies aren't used in Canada and there's no tax on food so that $1.99 sale price gets rounded up to $2 at the cash.
    mem3.jpg 127.2K
    edited August 2021
    Hatorian said:

Hardest gun toting drug dealer I knew looked like a high school cheerleader. Her dad was literally a gun runner, and she was a one stop wholesale shop for everything from weed to heroin. Suburban housewife these days. Never got caught and retired without a problem.
    Hatorianasmallcat
  • I sold some weed when I was in highschool but that was just to pay for my own habit. Definitely some good entrepreneurial experience…haha
    cdriveFreddy
    Hatorian said:
    I sold some weed when I was in highschool but that was just to pay for my own habit. Definitely some good entrepreneurial experience…haha

Shit. Me too. Then next thing you know I was doing blow in strip clubs with cartel liaisons when I could barely even drink. Lol.
    Hatorian
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    It starts with a QP in the freezer. “This is all for our consumption”, you and your roommate say. “We’re getting a great deal this way.” Then buddies here and there within your college apartment complex catch wind you & your roommate have a QP in the freezer. Then the knocks on the door come. And you begrudgingly break some off here and there.  :s
  • Freddy said:
    Hatorian said:
    I sold some weed when I was in highschool but that was just to pay for my own habit. Definitely some good entrepreneurial experience…haha

Shit. Me too. Then next thing you know I was doing blow in strip clubs with cartel liaisons when I could barely even drink. Lol.
    Yea. I went from selling grams of dank for $20 to being in a room with a .45 and a kilo of coke. Neither were mine obviously. This was 15 years ago. Now I’m an upstanding tax abiding  (but still drug loving) citizen 
    Freddy