Fantasy Football 2020?

12345679»

Comments

• I got in. I was trying before using my phone which would then prompt me to open the invite with the app. That was when I was getting the error message but as soon as I logged in on the computer it had the invite on my home page. 
  • MrX said:
    Hatorian said:
    Lay out some suggestions. I’m definitely cool to trim it down. Lots of alcohol last year. 

I say no defensive players to sta

My suggestions: no defensive players, only spot each for TE, K, DST, and maybe cut back the flex spots from 5 to 2?

Scoring system was kindof fun last year, I'm fine keeping it I think with all the bonuses for first downs, 40 yd plays, etc - don't mind rewarding that kind of stuff that makes games more fun to watch.
    I Second this. The crazy scoring was fun but I'm not a fan of defensive players. I'm also a fan of getting rid of the kicker position for fantasy football but I don't have strong feelings about it, just a thought to throw out there. 
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    personally, i'd be ok with traditional positions but with 2 QB's. and if this league continues and there are keepers i vote for only 2-3 keepers. full on keepers is dumb.
  • Chinaski said:
    personally, i'd be ok with traditional positions but with 2 QB's. and if this league continues and there are keepers i vote for only 2-3 keepers. full on keepers is dumb.
    There won’t be keepers. 
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited August 2021
    Here’s V1 of rosters 

2 QBs
    2 RBs
    2 WR
    1 TE
    1 WR/TE
    1 RB/WR
    1 K
    2 Def

8 bench
    2 ir 
  • Looks good to me @Hatorian
    Hatorian
  • Hatorian said:
    Here’s V1 of rosters 

2 QBs
    2 RBs
    2 WR
    1 TE
    1 WR/TE
    1 RB/WR
    1 K
    2 Def

8 bench
    2 ir 

Thanks man! Personally I'd maybe cut DEF down to one if others agree, but otherwise looks good.
    MrX said:
    Hatorian said:
    Here’s V1 of rosters 

2 QBs
    2 RBs
    2 WR
    1 TE
    1 WR/TE
    1 RB/WR
    1 K
    2 Def

8 bench
    2 ir 

Thanks man! Personally I'd maybe cut DEF down to one if others agree, but otherwise looks good.
    Agreed.
  • 3 people have not renewed. @CretanBull you in or out bud?

if cretenbull is in then I’m gonna give the 2 other teams to newbies who want in. 

If everyone renews we will add 2 teams for 12 teams and start over. No traded picks. 
  • If we do 12 teams we will also go 1qb. I might decide 1 QB anyways. 

Might be wise to have small rosters this year with covid
    awookieeMrX
  • Hatorian said:
    If we do 12 teams we will also go 1qb. I might decide 1 QB anyways. 

Might be wise to have small rosters this year with covid
    Yeah that's not a bad idea. With it being a just for fun league I'm good with whatever you end up deciding. 
  • Hatorian said:
    3 people have not renewed. @CretanBull you in or out bud?

if cretenbull is in then I’m gonna give the 2 other teams to newbies who want in. 

If everyone renews we will add 2 teams for 12 teams and start over. No traded picks. 
    I think I'm out...I don't think I added much to the league and things are kinda hectic for me for the foreseeable future, the odds of me forgetting to set my lines (or whatever you call it - picking my starters?) is pretty high.
    Hatorian
  • All good bro!
  • edited August 2021
    Hey @Hatorian, I'm newer to the ppr format and noticed looking through the settings that you've got it set up for qbs to get +.5 per completion and -.5 per incomplete pass? Just want to know if that's normal and/or if that's something you meant leave in there from last year? Thanks for getting all this set up, I'm looking forward to the draft in 2 weeks.

Also maybe I'm reading this entirely wrong but it looks like you get points for missed field goals?
  • I’ll double check the scoring before we draft. Might get rid of a few scoring things
    awookiee
  • Teams are in and we are set. I updated the scoring and rosters. If no complaints this will be final. 
    ChinaskicdriveMrX
  • Yahoo says my team has a new owner, I guess I was off the radar too long @Hatorian  ?

• Can get you back in. We actually could use 1 more. I can send you a link?
    Byrdie
  • We’re bumping up the teams to 12 and going down to 1 QB
    Byrdie
  • edited August 2021
    I’m in! Thanks!
    would you rather have:

Josh Allen & Derrick Henry -or- Patrick Mahomes & Nick Chubb?

*proposed trade in my other league
  • That's a tough one, I've gone back and forth on it quite a few times but I think I'd go Mahomes and Chubb. 
    Chinaski