Loudermilk (Amazon Prime)

2»

Comments


  • Freddy said:
    I need Cutter/Tom resolution in the worst way. It's the worst storyline by far. All the more reason I need closure.

    This topic could use your Cutter/Tom fanfic.

    ---

    Just rewatched s1e2; the vision quest is a thing of beauty.
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited August 2021
    lengmo said:

    Freddy said:
    I need Cutter/Tom resolution in the worst way. It's the worst storyline by far. All the more reason I need closure.

    This topic could use your Cutter/Tom fanfic.

    ---

    Just rewatched s1e2; the vision quest is a thing of beauty.

    Oh that's easy. Cutter drives Tom to pretty much go down the same life path as Rickety Cricket from It's Always Sunny. Turns a normal, albeit pathetic, rising star in his field into a homeless drug addict who eventually looks like a hideous monster.



    HatorianDee
  • Freddy said:
    My new favorite line is "Fuck you, you brittle boned, half a mother fucker!"

    The first season he says something like “well you can fuck you” 

    and season 3 he’s perfected the comeback. 

    Already on season 3?
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited August 2021
    Hatorian said:
    Freddy said:
    My new favorite line is "Fuck you, you brittle boned, half a mother fucker!"

    The first season he says something like “well you can fuck you” 

    and season 3 he’s perfected the comeback. 

    Already on season 3?
    Oh yeah. I've been blasting through the series. Halfway through episode 7 of season 3 as we speak. I can get a lot of binging in when I stay home on the weekend instead of binge drinking around my neighborhood.
    DeeHatorian
  • Last couple episodes with Mugsy are like Michael Jordan flu game…I’m jealous of what you are about to see
    Freddy
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited August 2021
    Hatorian said:
    Last couple episodes with Mugsy are like Michael Jordan flu game…I’m jealous of what you are about to see
    Starting the last episode right now. Wish me luck.

    Edit: Ha ha ha. Loudermilk's dad is the best.
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    @Hatorian Yep, Mugsy is the best character. I've always liked Brian Regan, but never would have guessed he could be that good of a dramatic actor. I wonder if he has any other hidden gems in his filmography.
    Hatorian
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Is this show a half-hour comedy?
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    @Cory Yep
Sign In or Register to comment.