Only Murders In The Building

2»

Comments

• CoryCory New Scotland
    We (S. Martin) saw him going up the stairs during the alarm at the beginning of episode one, and he brought it up when they started to investigate,  but Oliver dismissed it.
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    Every time they say tie dye guy I giggle. 
  • Yeah, this one reeks of a watch week to week but then watch them all again in a day or two to build to watching the last one (my wife and I do that sometimes with shows like this). I'm with them, but the story moves in a strangely erratic manner. Hard to grab onto the pacing. I'm really liking it a lot, but if I had one complaint, that would be it. It makes it feel forced sometimes, particularly with Martin Short's character (though they make that work with his character's motivations and personality with his obsession to have it conform to a play/movie structure and his desperation).
    Dee
  •  Not sure how I feel about the direction they took they took the most recent episode but it was still interesting. This is 100% the type of show I wish I had heard about a month after it ended and watched them all in a weekend. If anything the show loses steam by you thinking about it for a week rather than moving on right away.
    Cory
  •  Not sure how I feel about the direction they took they took the most recent episode but it was still interesting. This is 100% the type of show I wish I had heard about a month after it ended and watched them all in a weekend. If anything the show loses steam by you thinking about it for a week rather than moving on right away.
    I haven't seen the latest episode yet, but your comment about wishing you found out about the show a month after it ended so you could stream it because it loses steam week to week is SO spot on.
    I haven't seen the latest episode yet, but your comment about wishing you found out about the show a month after it ended so you could stream it because it loses steam week to week is SO spot on.
    bizmarkiefader
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    I loved this week’s episode. I’m not even that fussed with the story, to be honest - the murder is almost a side story for me as I am enjoying the caper side of it, but the way this episode was presented was so well done, and I love how they gave us Theo’s POV that way. 
    bizmarkiefader
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    I do agree that the show would probably be better as a binge watch. 
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Totally agree about bringing = better in this case.
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    So it's Beadie Russell!
  • We just caught up and I am ... not sure about that ending but also not sure what I was expecting. Fun show overall though.
    Dee
  • "As podcasters and fans of podcasts—as well as good murder mysteries—we’ve convened a panel to talk about Only Murders in the Building, the new Hulu series starring Steve Martin, Martin Short, and Selena Gomez, created by Steve Martin and John Hoffman. Yes, there are spoilers, so go watch the series first, trust us. Then come back and listen to us talk about murders, cats, sex toys, animations, El Paso, generation gaps, and dips. As you do. And remember, he’s 76 years old! That takes the slapstick in a whole new direction."