Boosted - what can I expect?

CoryCory New Scotland
edited February 1 in General
Just got my booster 4 minutes ago, same as my first two shots (Pfizer).

Fist shot I was tired/worn down for a day or less.  Second jab I was I was ery tired for 3-4 days.

Anyone want to share their experiences?

Comments

• I got Moderna, so your experience may vary, but in my case the booster just gave me a sore arm for a couple of days. Not even the half day of slight fever and fatigue the second shot had given me.
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    I had Pfizer for all three but I also have the immune system of a drunk toddler so I always seem to feel it pretty bad. I was out of commission for about a day and felt like shit the next day or so after the second shot and the booster was about the same.
    Michelle
  • Pfizer for all three as well: first dose= no reaction, second I was tired for a day as if I hadn't slept well.  Booster I woke up the next day with a mild headache, but a single does of Tylenol was enough to get rid of the headache and no other side effects than that.
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I had Pfizer for all three but I also have the immune system of a drunk toddler so I always seem to feel it pretty bad. I was out of commission for about a day and felt like shit the next day or so after the second shot and the booster was about the same.
    Same, and I have received Pfizer for all three jabs.
    For a great cause though!

• ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    1st - spacey and out of it with a sore arm
    2nd - muscle aches, tired, felt like i had the flu with a mild fever, and arm was REALLY sore
    booster - really tired that night and mild headache. next day arm was a little sore but felt fine as the day went on
  • I had really mild reactions to all three of my shots.

1st - tired, sore arm, headache - when to bed early, woke up feeling fine except for a mildly sore arm
    2nd - had insanely vivid, violence nightmares for two days.  I wasn't sure if it was coincidental or a known side-effect, but apparently it is.
    3rd - very mild sore arm
    well lookit the big immune system in @CretanBull :p
    CretanBull
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited February 3
    It’s pretty much exactly like this:
    https://youtu.be/kgiSTH6rHoo

Seriously though, I just got over Omicron and very happy to have been boosted. Booster for me wasn’t so bad in perspective, just sore arm. 
  • Chinaski said:

Or maybe I got watered down doses ha!
    Chinaski
    Chinaski said:

Or maybe I got watered down doses ha!
    can we call it a placebo? haha
    CretanBull
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    jluzania said:
    I got Moderna, so your experience may vary, but in my case the booster just gave me a sore arm for a couple of days. Not even the half day of slight fever and fatigue the second shot had given me.
    This matched my experience. All my doses have been Moderna. No symptoms with the first shot. Felt fatigue and run down after the second. Then with my booster, virtually no symptoms outside of a sore arm for a day. 
    jluzania
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    So far feeling a lot like my first shot, or milder than the second.

I can sit here feeling mostly fine, very minor brain pain, minor joint aches aside from the area that was jabbed.

But energy levels are REALLY low, don't want to get up for anything.
    Chinaski
    Cory said:
    So far feeling a lot like my first shot, or milder than the second.

I can sit here feeling mostly fine, very minor brain pain, minor joint aches aside from the area that was jabbed.

But energy levels are REALLY low, don't want to get up for anything.
    yeah man, that's how i felt. once nighttime hit i melted on my couch and faded away watching some kids baking show on Food Network haha. but woke up the next day feeling better than i expected.
    Cory
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Just forced myself to get in bed, it's midnight here.

I'm expecting 24 to 36 more hours of this, but we'll see.

I always end up getting it before nightshifts, boohoo.
    Chinaski