MLB 2021

1789101113»

Comments

• CoryCory New Scotland
    Chinaski said:
    Cory said:
    Matt Chapman to the Blow Jays.
    yeah was only a matter of time which is unfortunate. pretty sure Sean Manaea & Frankie Montas are next :/

Read a rumor about a team being after them, but I forgot who. Maybe Red Sox?
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    Cory said:
    Chinaski said:
    Cory said:
    Matt Chapman to the Blow Jays.
    yeah was only a matter of time which is unfortunate. pretty sure Sean Manaea & Frankie Montas are next :/

Read a rumor about a team being after them, but I forgot who. Maybe Red Sox?
    NYY
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    WTF are the Rockies doing?  Same with K. Bryant?

2 years ago they practically gave us Arenado, including paying a big chunk of his contract.   Now they sign Bryant to a big 7 year deal.  I guess he's not interested in seeing a winning season for the rest of his career, although he'll probably get traded for prospects that never work out by 2025.

And Correa to the Twins... definitely didn't see that.  I bet he exercises an opt out.
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    looks like Bryant wants to pad those career stats by playing at Coors field. something Trevor Story will no longer be doing.
  • Oh Rockies, what are you doing… 

but as a Red Sox fan, I can’t complain  :D
  • Chinaski said:
    looks like Bryant wants to pad those career stats by playing at Coors field. something Trevor Story will no longer be doing.
    I think Story can adjust to hitting off the Green Monster just fine!
  • JoshuaHeterJoshuaHeter Omaha, NE
    St. Louis Cardinals now on a 3 game winning streak when Albert Pujols is in the lineup.
    Chinaski