3rd Annual Bald Move Fantasy Football League

Comments

• bwen playing fantasy Football for about 13-15 years now. Usually play 3-4 leagues per year. Chicago Bears are my team.
  • If there are any spots available, I'd love to be in! I've been following BM for a few years now, and I finally registered for the forums just to post this--that should mean something haha
    Hatorian
  • StRting to fill up so make sure you sign up for the link I sent you. For those who haven't confirmed yet there's only a few spots left!
  • Currently have 4 spots open.

But can potential add another 2 per league to get to 12 teams per league if needed.

So at minimum there's 4 spots left. At maximum there's 8 spots left. Hurry up
    Zombeaver13
  • I'm in for either or both of it comes to that.
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited July 2017
    Well we got 4 spots left now with both leagues at 12 teams. so hurry up. Unless Jin and Aron agree to a third league
  • Louballs77Louballs77 Coral Springs, FL
    I'm in again this year please
  • I'm in if there are still any spots left
  • I'm in
  • I think we're full. 2 leagues of 12 filled up.
    Freddy
  • Now that both leagues are full I'll give everyone about 2-3 weeks before asking Aron to built the payment link for each league. The buy in will be $25 bucks for each league. So if you want to back out please do so in the next 2 weeks so we can fill your spot. By the end of July I'll be sending the payment link to everyone.
  • So how does the commission shows work. Could it be a general review of a show or movie, a single episode or background/tin foil. After I win can I have them do a drinking show? Sorry I just don't know the rules for a commissioned show is.
    edited July 2017
    You can get them do do a podcast on 2-3 hours of entertainment. So either 2-3 hours of a TV show. So a 40 minute show they would do 3 episodes. A 22 minute show they would do like 5 or 6. or a 2-3 hour movie. Just have to keep it under 3 hours.

Every winner so far has chosen a movie.
  • Hatorian said:

You can get them do do a podcast on 2-3 hours of entertainment. So either 2-3 hours of a TV show. So a 40 minute show they would do 3 episodes. A 22 minute show they would do like 5 or 6. or a 2-3 hour movie. Just have to keep it under 3 hours.

Every winner so far has chosen a movie.

I choose... Gone With the Wind
  • I'm in if you need an alternate or if a third league is created.
    Freddy
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    We should do the thing this year where everyone puts what they want to commission in their profile somewhere so we know who to root for or against
    EMAW42Zombeaver13
  • I'm thinking about doing a movie so bad its great, type of thing. And ask them to be drunk or "altered" lol
  • MichaelMichael Virginia
    I'd like a spot if one is available.
    Playing FF for 20 + years. Days when you waited for Monday's paper to tally up your points.
    Currently in 4 leagues. 2 are Dynasty, and 2 are part of a FF podcast/forum. Fantasy Football Guys. Highly recommend.
    I'm very active with my team, even if having a crappy year. Will always keep an active roster. (Big pet peeve of mine. Teams lose interest half way through season when losing)
    I do trade, but not too often. I usually like to play with the team I drafted. I also rely heavy on waiver wire.
    I usually throw 50 in the daily in the beginning of the season and see how much it'll grow.
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    edited July 2017
    just saw it was full. hit me up if you need someone. bummer i was late to the party..
  • ngwils02ngwils02 Louisville, KY
    I'm in
  • ngwils02ngwils02 Louisville, KY
    Whoops just saw it was full. Let me know if you need another
  • I am in
  • Well we got 5 extra people so if we get to 10 I can ask the guys if they would be ok with a third league. But still need another 5 people.
  • I am in if there is a third league. 
  • joschmanjoschman Fargo, ND
    i would like to play again. I was in the first season, missed out last season. Let me know if you need a player.
    edited July 2017
    I've asked the guys if they are cool with a third league. Seems like we're getting close to filling up a third league but the guys only gave their blessing for "1 or 2 league" so I don't want to do anything without them being cool with it first. ill keep everyone posted.
  • Wow, I missed out on the first two leagues, so if you are doing a third league...

I'M IN!!!
  • Got the blessing for a third and FINAL league. I will go down the list of people per the chain and send invites based on first come first serve. I think everyone per above my message should get in but can't make any promises if my math is wrong. I'm heading to bed so expect to get an invite in the next 12-18 hours.
    ngwils02RylanChinaski
This discussion has been closed.