- Last Active
love u guys, this cast quite literally got me interested in film, film criticism and in general, TV itself. I found your BB and TWD cast hand in hand when they came out. I was like 15 years old and I am now 23, so you guys have been a constant and consistent voice in my ear holes for almost a decade, which is absolutely insane to me as I'm typing this. I've wavered on my watching of the show, but always tune into the cast. Thank you guys for all the funny moments and general craziness mixed with the thoughtful moments as well that we've all shared on this podcast.
I'll share a few of my favorite moments, but first I also want to mention that I have probably listened to the back catalogue of your TWD cast more times than any other show. I fall asleep to your casts and listening to TWD as i fall asleep is like hearing a conversation i had with old friends years ago played back to me as i fall asleep, so again, thanks for all you guys have done.
Fav moments, i'll try for chronological order:
- The Rick impressions from season 2 ('alright gather round paeople listen up'
- you guys losing your mind at the Lori/Andrea barefoot in the kitchen conversation in 18 Miles Out
- Herschel's ass watch
- Vatos 2: Vatos Harders
- Aron drunk on the cast, episode 302
- FIESTA CAST
- The Gov/Rick skit. Funniest BM thing ever honestly.
- Jim's general dissatisfaction with the Governor return plot
- gimpy hippy
- SLAPTOWN - all of it. I'll never forget the creepy doctor being referred to as having a "creepy Ray Liotta face"
- honestly just any time you make fun of Rick saying the same thing over and over again "you don't know what it's like out there" etc.
- Ricks man bush
- The shitty CGI possum
- COLD ROLLED STEEL BABY
- The general hilarity of last half season when the show went full bonkers.
Thanks guys, that's what I could think of off the the top of my head.
realityzealot said:How about a master list of all the nicknames for the characters? Off the top of my head:
I'm certainly forgetting some more from the earlier seasons
agree @mofojones333 i love the baby jesus episode - everything from how scarred the kids are to Kevin's hunt for the baby, his interaction with Nora is sweet and the irony of the end of the episode is fantastic.