- Last Active
Raised By Wolves - Episode 4 & 5 (spoilers)I kind of like it. I feel like it's an extremely simple and common story that is being told in an intentionally confusing and convoluted way to keep us interested. That being said, I am extremely annoyed by the massive number of plot holes.
1. If the Necromancer's were as powerful as they are represented in this show, the war would have lasted 2 days at best, from the time they had them.
2. How can these androids eat some food and automatically know it's safe or not for human consumption, but not with other food. And how did they not know the "Carbos" were radioactive?
3. Why do the kids act their visible age, when they were awake and learning for the 13 years when on the ship? They should be more mature.
4. What if that prisoner with the helmet (Already doomed to death) just decided to headbutt someone?
5. Why did it take 12 years for them to notice the "Fruits" on the trees that are everywhere?
6. Why does someone with an IQ of 205 not understand Reverse Psychology?
7. When they entered the "Cave" of the yet unknown character, his first booby trap would only work and was perfectly designed for someone wearing a helmet over their face. Since the "Trip" wire was at EYE LEVEL!
8. Why was no one suspicious that Marcus was unfamiliar with that type of Helmet Imprisonment?
9. This is kind of like #1, but I see no reason the Necromancer can't just fly straight to the Sol Group and explode their brains with zero resistance.
10. Why does it seem like this planet was/is only inhabited by giant extinct snakes and Smeagol's and nothing else?
11. Finally, why do the Smeagol's taste like Pork and not Chicken?
I probably have 10 more, but I;'ll leave it at that. I do understand it's Science Fiction, otherwise it would just be called Science. But some of these gaps are quite large. But other than that, it's 100% fine and I actually want to see where it goes. I just hope it's a limited series and not endless. Despite the above, I am interested in seeing what happens to the Couple pretending to be member's of Sol and what happens if or when they are found out. I'm also curious as to why Campion is immune to Radiation.
Billy JoelI think the guys mentioned during this review. I graduated High School is 1987, so "We didn't start the fire" is completely contemporary to my age bracket and I would be damned to say I ever knew all the lyrics to that song even when it was in it's prime and on the radio all the time. The fact that in 2019 2 young kids would know that song word for word is kind of insane. It was a funny scene. But no way they know that song word for word.
THE BOYS Season 2 (Spoilers)Her Character is hard to place. Because it's been made clear that Vought intentionally placed her in the 7 with no one else's knowledge. So they wanted her there. But yet, all she does on Social Media and when on TV is rip Vought to Shreds. So there must be some larger picture to what she is up to.
It's also strange that what we now know is a basically a racist Nazi Germany based organization has a Black Guy as the head of their organization. Unless that is intention to throw people off, so they can say "We're not racists, we have a black CEO". But then that kind of contradicts the power and confidence that Gus Fring carries. If he was just a figure head, that wouldn't explain his level of confidence.
“Perry Mason” on HBO starring Matthew Rhys premiering June 21stIt looks like they literally borrowed some old microphone props from the latest Penny Dreadful for some scenes. It's actually really weird how both shows have some mega church, some conspiracy, a 'Sister" of the Church that gives speeches through the exact same microphone and the church may somehow be involved in the murder plot, while the representative "Sister" of the Church has a dubious mother in both shows. Did they join forces on this, or is it just a coincidence?